Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i need a t-case expert

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by sapper, Feb 27, 2004.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i screwed up my 241 at Uhwarrie last year and tried to rebuild it but got over my head, so i took it to a shop and had them put it together, it dont work, the shop i find out is usless because they didnt take it out or put it in so now i need to learn eveything there is to know about the damn thing or if you like good food and beer you can come to my house and we can work on it and eat, drink and try not to screw up my new house or the SgtMaj (wife) will kill us. TIA

2. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

Check your e-mail. There should be 4 attachments of an exploded view of the NP 241. Hope this helps.

3. sapper

thanks, i still dont have internet at home but i will try to pull it up here, thanks /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. sapper

I sent you a email, can you send the diagrams to that address? The only computer access i have is at work, thanks alot. Paul

5. sapper

i got them thanks alot /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

Glad I could help!! Wish I was closer to put some hands on it with you. I'll let you know this, if you don't already have a good set of snap ring pliers, you better get some. I asure you, you'll need them. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif