Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I NEED A VACATION!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by rockink5, Apr 24, 2002.

1. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

Been working in LA for two months, and I come back and have the worst week from hell I have ever had. Monday I damn near get into a fist fight with a guy on a job in San Fransisco, get pulled out of the room by my shirt from the guy I was working with. Tuesday I proceed to track Urothane( black sealant used for windshields) on to a lady's brand new carpet. Find out today that the carpet is some very expensive brand, supposed to be the best, Oh ya and custom dyde so it can,t be matched unless replaced completly. Estimate-7 to $10,000 to replace. And then today first off drive under a low overhang in my work van( glass van w/roof rack and side rack to carry glass) and tear off four of the 6" uprights on the roof rack, that I use to tie stuff to. THEN, my next job I end up breaking one of the two insulated units for this guy's house in South San Francisco, While trying to install them.
    SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOOT ME!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!
    So do you think I need a vacation?

2. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Don't get discouraged it has to get better.

David

3. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

Ive been doing glass for seven years. I have never had this much stuff go wrong in this short amount of time. I guess that it's good that my boss is just laughing and shaking her head

4. Priest

Priest Registered Member

Come over to my place this weekend...hang out, use fire and electricity to cut and join steel (that's gotta make you feel better). Hell, maybe I'll even put some beer in the fridge for ya.

Don't worry man, it happens to all of us. Remember me in Feburary when I was in a different time zone for work every week? Sometimes, no matter what you do...it isn't gonna go right but it will still go and it will get better.

5. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

Little did you know that the first thing that new welder was going to be used on was my damn van

6. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

yaya when i used to drive a w4 i almost took the overhang down at mazai pontiac in antioch

7. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

Go buy a Lotto ticket, your luck has to change.

8. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Our better yet just send me the 5 bucks...LOL...just kidding It has to get better....mike