Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i need an injection pump and injectors

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by jp0863, Feb 19, 2006.

1. jp0863

jp0863 1/2 ton status Premium Member

where's the best place to find these two items... looking for fairly inexpensive, but reliable source. is rebuilt the way to go? or should i pony up for new? i've seen a couple places on ebay, but i'm a little sceptical.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I got my IP and injectors rebuilt through www.accuratediesel.com

Pretty sure the guys name is Tim. You may have to talk to him about 6.2 stuff as there seems to be less and less 'listed' on his site to do with the 6.2. He did a fine job on my stuff, and turnaround was a matter of days. IIRC it cost me $347 for the IP, 8 injectors and shipping.

Rene

3. jp0863

jp0863 1/2 ton status Premium Member

ill try there, thanks

4. painterbccc

painterbccc Registered Member

Yea I'd try AccururateDiesel I've e-mailed them with questions and they told me what to do and It fixed it without buying a new pump. I had 2 so-called diesel mechinacs tell me that I needed a pump. They got my busniess.

5. arveetek

arveetek 1/2 ton status

Ditto. I had Tim rebuilt my pump and I bought 8 injectors from him. I'm happy with the pump, but the injectors I'm not sure about....I had one leak upon installation. I've since found out that he doesn't rebuild the injectors himself, but he gets them from a third party. If I was to do it over again, I'd have Tim rebuild my pump, but I'd buy new injectors from a reputable supplier, like www.kennedydiesel.com.

Casey