Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I NEED DIRT ...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, Feb 19, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Anybody have any fill dirt they need to get rid of I need about 3 yards???Or my shop is gonna fall into the creek... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

What? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

How the heck did that happen? The creek was quite a ways away!

We need to get you some concrete chunks and rocks and shiznit that wont deteriorate like dirt.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I got plenty of concrete chunks there all buried behind the shop with dirt that was supporting the shop pad, thanks PO fawkwad for trying to cover up the rubble I told him to leave the [darn] alone..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifAHHHHH [darn] I'm fawkin pissed off today, gonna see if I can't land my ass in jail today, someones gonna have my fott sunk in their asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif