Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need help real quick!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by speed_deed, Aug 10, 2002.

1. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

My fathers dissability came thru so we got the money to get back on the internet.

I have been taking off and putting the carb on the '85 trying to get it to run. Today i went out and was going to take it off and put on new gaskets, but I twisted the lines off of the front and the back while taking it off. I guess I just did it 1 too many times. Anybody have the lines or the part numbers for the lines at any store like napa advanced auto zone or oriellys???? I need it fast because I will have this thing running as soon as I get the lines!!!

2. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

If you're talking about the line from the pump to the carb just get a piece of 3/8" steel fuel line and a bender, then bend it yourself. Most places don't stock hard line, there are some mail order places that do. Can't remember any off the top of my head, though.

3. mdm365

mdm365 1/2 ton status

my best bet would be the junk yard /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I looked around the parts house and the dealer(dealer was so high for that did not have it in stock anyway) and found nothing!I got some when I converted from a 6 cyl to the v8.Hope this helps mike m