Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need help with my blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by crash1369, Jul 8, 2006.

1. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

I have an 88 4x4 auto blazer that i am changing to a stick (sm465 and 205 transfer case) Everything is rusted and i dont really know what im doing i could use some help if theres anybody local willing to help me get this thing finished that would be great, obviously i would pay you. Anyway i could figure it out im just startting to get fed up and it would go allot quicker with somebody how knows rather than somebody whos never done it befor and figuring it out. I should have pretty much all the tools we would need but if you have anything you prefer or special by all means bring it along (im not sure if i have everything i need to get the clutch and stuff in) I allready got the transfer case out and i was going to take the transmission out today but all i got done was rust in my eye :) at the rate im going itll take me a year to get this thing finished so any help would be great, send me a message if anybody is interested thanks allot.

2. SubYuman

SubYuman 1/2 ton status

Yer a-missin' a couiple of doors.....

Can a MOD move this?

3. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

move it to where?