Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need help

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by smprider112, Jun 28, 2004.

1. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

heres my problem... Link to other post I should have posted here first...anyways I need help /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

here is what i did, i bought a 1 ton 14bbff so i had to do mthe same thing, i bought a 41/2 grinder from home depot(90$'s) ground off the perches and the shock mounts, than i bought new perches from ORU (about 80 dollars i think i got the hevy duty ones, Than eaithe im going to weld them on or if KidJethro will help me out ill pay him to do them so the only problem you should have is finding someone to weld them hope this helped a little bit /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

$80 for spring perches!?!?! THey better be heavy duty!

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

If you have all the stuff. I have done this before for jekbrown and a couple other people. It really no big deal. It can be done in an afternoon. I'm sure there are a couple people around here who'll let me use their welder. If you don't find anybody in the Beaver-town area to help out, let me know. You'd have to drive up here to Van Diego, but I'm pretty sure we could get you hooked up. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

This weekend is out for me, but I'm sure we could figure something out within the next couple weeks.

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

The van 14 bolts are the same width as the front axle (wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface) the perches are in the 1 ton location and not sure but I think the drums are different.

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

sorry they were 50 dollars ive bought so much stuff for my truck in the last 5 months its hard to keep track /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. dubl_t

dubl_t 1/2 ton status

Smp, find anybody to weld 'em yet? I live in Aloha and can help you out. Tom 503-320-9282

8. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Smp, find anybody to weld 'em yet? I live in Aloha and can help you out. Tom 503-320-9282

[/ QUOTE ]
    No...I was almost desperate enough to pay 65+ dollars to Leonards offroad and have them do it....Im off tomorrow, thursday...Lemme know if you can, and what you'd charge /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

9. dubl_t

dubl_t 1/2 ton status

dammit SMP, I was off @ noon today! call me and I could probably weld it before the weekend. You got new perches right? And you mentioned "something" about beer right? Tom.