Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I NEED INTERIOR PARTS!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazen_md, May 21, 2002.

1. blazen_md

blazen_md 1/2 ton status

I have a 1990 k5 blazer and where the driver and passenger front seat belt bolts on I need the little piece of carpet covered cardboard in the back I looked in LMC and they didn't have it and also classic industries is there any other interior places out there?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I'll make a deal with you......(you wont be able to find them I've SEARCHED!)

you send me the dimensions of the seatbelt anchor hole- how far up from the floor, and how far in from each side the hole is..a piece of paper cut to size would work.....and I'll send you a cardboard template for the carpet pieces. Luckily for me, the previous owner saved them, since he didn't think he would be able to find them. I have gone and made new ones, using cardboard- then covering with carpet- which is basically what they are anyway...DEAL?

Brandy

3. blazen_md

blazen_md 1/2 ton status

I think I can handle the cardboard and carpet deal but did it look nice when u were done???

4. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

It looks the same- thats exactly what was there. I still have the "original" pieces- incase I need to redo them again. I didn't redo them, I had an appolstry shop do it...so yeah it looks good.

Brandy

5. creampuff90k5

creampuff90k5 1/2 ton status

What color do you need? I have two of what you're looking for BRAND NEW in grey. They came with a carpet kit that I bought a while back, but I never installed them because I have custom one piece side panels made from MDF that cover that area also. Send me a PM if you're interested and maybe we can work something out...

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Contact <a target="_blank" href=http://www.accmats.com>Auto Custom Carpets</a> and ask them if they can send you only those pieces, because when I ordered my carpet from them they were included.