Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need NewYork help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by clarkjw24, Nov 13, 2005.

1. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well, I bought a d60 off of ebay a while back and a friend from PA was suspose to go pick it up. However he has not been able to get there for some reason or another. I was wondering if there was anyone close by that would pick up the axle and hold it for me until I can get up that way. Its located on Staten Island. I'll gladly pay your fuel and toll fees. The guy I bought if from is getting impatient and is having to work around the axle. Can anybody help me?

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

dode i would love to help ya but thats like 4-5 hours from me in upstate. and the price of gas in my truck would kill ya. go to the garage and look on the map in the top sticky section for close members.

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'd help, but I don't currently have a vehicle that I could actually transport it with.
    If I could get my dad's trailer from my bro in law, I might be able to make the trip, but that wouldn't end up being until next weekend. I could have probably made the trip today with yesterday or AM warning...

Tolls would be about $18, fuel probably $10-20 (140 miles round trip including going to get the trailer).

If you can hold out for another week, let me know and I'll call my brother in law to see what he can do about digging out the trailer.

4. clarkjw24

I can wait a week if your willing to do it. I'm gonna check with the guy that was suspose to get it and make sure he hasn't. I can paypal you the money. I'll let you know for sure in a day or two.

BTW thanks guys, this is a big help and a good excuse to meet some more members.

5. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

You could try emailing Pookster . He lives in NYC and has a pickup.

6. clarkjw24

Thanks for the help guys but my friend pulled through and now has my D60 at his house. So if anyone is going south from around Altoona PA your welcome to save me a trip and bring it down to me. :D

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Sorry, I completely forgot about this...