Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need some advice about a girl.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TruckNutzDude, Sep 26, 2004.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I've been friends with this girl for about a year. Not the kind of friends that hang out daily and are all buddy buddy, but we've hung out and we have the same interests. She's friends will all my friends, maybe too close of friends, I dont know. She's made moves on me a few times in the past couple months and I've always backed down because I didn't want things to get weird and because I was in a relationship for the past 3 years. Well, last weekend we got friendly in the hot tub and now we're more than just friends. My only real question is, what should I do? It's really weird to see her with my friends now and to see them acting the same way they used to before. I think I'm jealous... Should I just back down again and try to salvage the friendship or should I keep going and risk having things be weird if it doesn't work out?

BTW she's a really hot nymphomaniac /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif hence my dilema.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Ask her the same question. Find out if she wants a relationship, or just a #*@^ buddy.

3. TruckNutzDude

derrrr.... that's good advice. She's been sleeping here for the past three nights and that's not something she normally does with anybody else. Think that's a hint? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

<font color="red"> That was a miscalculation, she does that a lot! CRAP! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif </font>

4. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

5. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Lick her and stick her /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifJust kidding,just let things run their course,maybe talk to her. Just be careful how you do it though. She might think you are too serious if you go about asking her the wrong way.If I were you I would just hang out with her and see what happens.Good luck Dude /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had a way to get pics up you guys would be the first to have them! She's smokin! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    Lick her and stick her /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifJust kidding,just let things run their course,maybe talk to her. Just be careful how you do it though. She might think you are too serious if you go about asking her the wrong way.If I were you I would just hang out with her and see what happens.Good luck Dude /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I had that happen with another girl before. It's always right after I'm out of a really long relationship too. I get used to things being a certain way but I forget it's a new girl and she's not used to me yet. Maybe I should have waited to bring out the 'cuffs /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. mudjunkie 82

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I had that happen with another girl before. It's always right after I'm out of a really long relationship too. I get used to things being a certain way but I forget it's a new girl and she's not used to me yet. Maybe I should have waited to bring out the 'cuffs /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

you'll have your answer in 9 months... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    you'll have your answer in 9 months... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that's not even funny! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

11. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. mudjunkie 82

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]The 18 year Sentence /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

13. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I agree with Z3PR. Just ask her where's she's coming from and what she expects/wants from you. You'll know exactly where you stand from her answer........ /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I'll also take this opportunity to address your "jealous" comments. Brother, if there's ONE thing that can rip a relationship to bits, it's jealousy. It's totally natural to be jealous when your girl hangs out with other guys, but if you start acting all wierd towards her she's gonna interpret that as a lack of trust on your part, which will insult her especially if she's totally devoted to you. Jealous people often have low self esteem and a lot of girls find that quality unappealing- by demonstarting jealousy you are shjowing her your weak side and women i general don't want to be with a "weak" guy.......

Anyhow, all the above info is easy to write and easy to understand, but jealousy is one of those emotions that is REALLY hard to control. It's also one of the #1 relationship destroyers. Ask me how I know........ /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good luck with the girl, brother! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Sounds like you're on eof the guys that knows my sister in law... She's /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

How does she hang out with these guys? I'm guessing she's flirty or something to make you jealous?

15. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I have no place giving relationship advice /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

16. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like you're on eof the guys that knows my sister in law... She's /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

How does she hang out with these guys? I'm guessing she's flirty or something to make you jealous?

[/ QUOTE ]

Flirty, hangs all over them, lets them hang all over her. It's weird because no matter how much they want to be with her (I know they do, we all used to talk about it) she still wants to be with me at the end of the day. Jealousy destroyed my last relationship actually. But I found that my girl had been sending guys on the net nude photos and that destroyed our trust. The girl before her cheated on me with one of her guy friends, so my jealous roots are really hard to get rid of. I'll have to talk to her later about things. You guys are right though, I am a little insecure, but it's really hard to heal up after more than one girl has ripped your heart out. You all know what I'm talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'd look for greener pastures if you want to be serious with a girl... But, every individual on this planet is unique, so I don't know if this girl's the one you see yourself with.
    She does sound like my sister in law, except my sister in law's definition of flirting skirts foreplay...

18. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Flirty, hangs all over them, lets them hang all over her. It's weird because no matter how much they want to be with her (I know they do, we all used to talk about it) she still wants to be with me at the end of the day. Jealousy destroyed my last relationship actually. But I found that my girl had been sending guys on the net nude photos and that destroyed our trust. The girl before her cheated on me with one of her guy friends, so my jealous roots are really hard to get rid of. I'll have to talk to her later about things. You guys are right though, I am a little insecure, but it's really hard to heal up after more than one girl has ripped your heart out. You all know what I'm talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

your not insecure! your smart. Behavior problems exist here. Imagine if she was you wife hanging all over other guys. If she is interested, she would stop that kind of stuff. She will crush your spirit if you pursue further and YOU KNOW IT
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

This new one hangs all over guys and they hang all over her... the last one sends nude pics to guys online... the one before... see a pattern here?

Find a different class of girl to get serious about. This new one is sport, not a relationship. Keep it that way.

20. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

translation to male english... TAG IT! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif