Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need some new doors. Anyone got a parts truck they want to sell the doors

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Dont care what color, i really want roll up windows, im SICK of eletric ones, Thx...

2. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Do you need complete doors or just the non-power window mechanisms? Either way I have some doors off my 77'. They are not choice, but they are cheap! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Silver84k5

are they semi straight? got any pics? price? I was trying to fix my door handle so i can open from the outside, and well i think i messed it up even more, i closed the door trying to test out if i fixed it, now i cant get it open /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Heavymetal

They are pretty straight. Do you have an e-mail I can send pics to? I was selling them for $20 each on here. I might be willing to trade for something, if Frank doesn't want them. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Silver84k5

ahh the hubs i think i got an old D44 out in estacada ill talk to my buddy and see if the bus are still there, email= Lorieastman@attbi.com

6. Heavymetal

Well I don't want to oust Frank, he asked first. I have another lead on some so don't sweat it. I'll get some pics to you sometime today.

7. Silver84k5

oh yea i know, if franks wants some they are in my garage, i just meant i might have more :P

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Go for a set of 'wheeling doors'..............ones that are half doors for those trips.

Um, never mind, won't work for 8 months of the year............ /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9. Silver84k5

well i got my doors fixed so i can open and close them, but i dont think the Electric windows are gonna work anymore, i think on Jan 1st, im gonna Dress real warm, and Ditch the doors, and if its not suppose to rain then ill ditch the Top as well /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hey Mike, you still have those doors? Do you have some hinges you can sell with them? I want some that I can make in 1/2 doors, but I want the outer hinge pieces so I can just pull the pins and swap them out without having to unbolt the hinge pieces. Lining them up again is a HUGE PITA!! I am in Salem frequently, so if they are still for sale, I could pick them up and maybe buy you a beer too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Heavymetal

Unless he tells me otherwise, I'm afraid I already sold them to Josh. Sorry Shane. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Mike.

12. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

No problemo! I guess I didn't read the thread thorough enough. Sorry Josh...didn't mean to look like I was trying to snake them from you.

13. Silver84k5

no sweat.

14. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Shane,

A friend of mine in Benton City, WA has a bunch of rough doors with hinges if you want something to cut up. I am sure he would let them go cheap (maybe free)... I can pick them up at work and bring them back to Arlington, OR during the week (maybe meet you 1/2 way from there if you want to pay gas?).

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

That would be very cool. I don't need the glass or insides, just the hinges and shells with the door handles and latches. Let me know. Thanks Kenny! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif