Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need some one to look at their wiper wiring.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Okiemuddog, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Hello again, I am still trying to get my PITA wiring harness in. I have about 75% of it done, but I am down to the areas I avoided because of the carnage to the existing wiring that was needlessly cut up by the previuos owner. I would be eternally greatful if some could look up there dash and trace the wires from the wiper switch. I am not sure of what years will cross-reference, I have a 79 Cheyenne, my wipers are internmitent and my switch is mounted on the dash. I need the 6 wires from the back of the relay where the two wiper switch pigtails join. I need from there to the motor. The plug should be stamped ABCDEF on the terminal for the wires. I really appreciate any help, if not could someone direct me towards a member that might have wiring diagram for my K5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, my local podunk library only carries Chilton's reapir manuals /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and that doesn't help me any, I already have one of those.

2. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

may not be the direction you want to go with this, but on our 77 the wiring was hacked up, wentr to wreck yard, got full harnes froma suburban unhacked for about 25.00 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

yeah you gonna end up with needing a good harness from the sound sof it maybe, what coor wires you working with here ? you needing to know what color wires go in what places on the wipe rmotor plug, or ?

4. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I have a new wiring harness, that is what I am trying to install, but the wires from the wiper switch to the motor have been hacked up. I am trying to figure out where my harness ties in for power in to the switch and what wires run back out to power the wipers and washers.

5. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Well this is all I have I know it's kind of hard to see but I did email this to you so you mite beable to work on it on your puter.
    [​IMG]

Eric