Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need some used Big O, Big Foots

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Cmoe, Dec 20, 2001.

1. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Looking for 2-33x12.5x15 Big O, Big Foot tires.....Or 3- 31x10.5x15 Big O Big Foot...... Just something that has some tread on them.... There for my trailer..
    C'moe

Kill Roy was here!

2. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    Craig,Do they have to be "Big O"?I have a few 33's tires if ya need them.Mike

3. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Bluesman,
    Well I'm looking for something to match what's on my truck.....I haven't found the 6 lug axle to use yet........ How's the K-5 comeing? Do you still have my bucket seats? Hope to find ya something after X-mas to trade you........

C'moe

Kill Roy was here!

4. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Hey Craig!Yeah I still have "your" buckets!My butt will be sitting in them next week!The K/5 is coming along real slow....just doing the shackle flip tomorrow and the diff swap in a couple weeks(waiting on parts).Hey Craig do you know if i can use my '78 wheelwells with '81 fenders?I see that LMC has two diff parts for them.That's Bud I still have your tie downs.Also scored on the Edelbrock intake.Still looking for that bench seat and the late model frt. fenders.See ya Craig have a good X-Mas if I don't see ya!

5. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

The inner fenders I think are different between the pre and post '80.......Thought you had the seat from a guy in prescott valley...... Saw the fenders in tucson........What you doing with the 12 bolt under the k-5

C'moe

Kill Roy was here!

6. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Did'nt get the seat(I want a bolt in),$100 for the fenders(waiting to see if I can find cheaper),The 12 bolt is for sale..$125.see ya Craig........i hope someone can help you out on the tires!Mike

7. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Why wouldn't the seat work? You only need to change the seat brackets to a K-5 style......

C'moe

Kill Roy was here!