Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i need stock 82-85 firebird engine cooling fan and stuff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Aug 27, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i need original stock 305 mechanical engine cooling fan assembly and clutch hub

and also am looking for a stock original lower fan shroud half for 82-85 firebirds, also need fan spacer and bolts too. shroud just needs to be mountable, can have broken corner or something, thats ok, as long as mountable and useable enough ot hold radiator in place

will trade parts or give reasonable fair amount for the above

thanks
    R
    fastr68@yahoo.com

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Re: anyine parting out an 82-85 firebird ?

I have a '79 camaro shroud. Thanks for reminding me, gonna go put a giveaway ad up for it somewhere right now...

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Re: anyine parting out an 82-85 firebird ?

wontwork, thanks though
    R

4. rigdonhome

rigdonhome 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i need original stock 305 mechanical engine cooling fan assembly and clutch hub

and also am looking for a stock original lower fan shroud half for 82-85 firebirds, also need fan spacer and bolts too. shroud just needs to be mountable, can have broken corner or something, thats ok, as long as mountable and useable enough ot hold radiator in place

will trade parts or give reasonable fair amount for the above

thanks
    R
    fastr68@yahoo.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a new 305 fam clutch with the fan still on it. I also have another fan clutch that is for the reverse rotation motors. I will be out in the storage unit tomorrow and could measure the diameter of the fan for you if you think this will work. All these items came out of my '78 Malibu which originally had a 305. I switched over to a serpentine belt system, which made the water pump pulley spin the opposite direciton, thus the two fan clutches. I'd sell all if you're interested. PM me or email me K5@RigdonHome.com

I also have most of the air inlet tubing for an '86 TPI Trans/Am all boxed up. I took it off to put on a better air intake and it's been in a box ever since. Let me know if that would be of any use to you as well.