Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need to cut this out...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Wednesday evening: Took my little road trip, was out until 4 am. Had to get up at 9 am to get my pin stripes put on. Was tired all day, slept from 6-8pm...

Thursday evening, 8pm: had a cheeseburger, cherry pie, and ice tea. Had to get up for work the next morning at 5 am. I was tired as all heck, but couldn't sleep until 2:45 am. Woke up at 5:30, had just enough time for a quick shower and getting to work, again I was half asleep all damn day.

Friday afternoon, 2:30 pm: Changed out of work clothes and into normal clothes, put a movie on the PS2, was out by 3. Woke up at 5 pm to my dad asking if I wanted to go out for mexican food, so I went. 9 pm, finished off cherry pie and another tall glass of ice tea.

NOW, 12:12 am Friday night: I have to get up at 6 am. I'm tired as all hell, but I'm wide awake... Despite every attempt to sleep, here I am on CK5, because everything else has failed me.

I think maybe I should stick to water before bed, ice tea with lunch maybe since I make it so damn strong /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes Carl You need to stop that or You will go blind /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Your problem is You live off of junk food. To much sugar in Your diet try adding a little more protien in Your diet.

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

It'll catch up to you, and then BAMMMMMMMMMMMMM to sleep at 7pm

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

The later I stay up, the easier it is for me to go to sleep. And I eat some junkfood. Not alot though /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes Carl You need to stop that or You will go blind /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Your problem is You live off of junk food. To much sugar in Your diet try adding a little more protien in Your diet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it blind or deaf? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

goin on 40 hours bein awake. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif why! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif