Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need to get out more...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jun 30, 2005.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Yikes...
    This lady came over to look at a car we were selling. She was real cute, but out of my leage (age, etc). But man I want her to come back and buy the car. She was cool.

That is all...I need to get out more. :o

2. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

you'd like it down south here where it is in the 90's. Nice tan girls with not much on. Man i love the summertime.

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

its happenign here, where i work i see them all day and night long, hot as hell and dry we ar eina drought here in IL, no rain cept about three times this year so far, ground is so dry its cracking really bad, the farmers are pissed the corn is WAY behind and last year was record year with all the rain we had about every damned day

girls wearing barely anything and summer time and the real HEAT... i love it wish it could stay like this 365 a year dammit..

it is perfect right now,
    ppl who are complaining about the heat musy have forgotten how CRAP winter is.,,. it totally sucks, it is the damned cold freezing snow depressing time of the year :(