Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I noticed that some of you like Wakeboarding!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by MilpitasK5, Oct 14, 2002.

1. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

If any of you guys are going anytime soon for a day shot or something and have space for one more rider let me know!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I know it's kinda late but I'd like to get one or two more rides in before getting the snowboard gear out. The guys that I go with haven't been going for the last couple weeks so I've been jones n'.
    I'll throw some $$ down for gas and bring beer!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks,

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Chris...
    My sis has a malibu boat, maybe we'll take it out in the next couple weekends. We usually go out to anderson. Pm me.
    I can clear the wake, and working on 180's...
    What can you do? We're always Stoked if we get someone out there that is good like busting out 360's and trying flips and stuff.

3. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Just Pm'd you! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I'm no pro but I'm no beginner either... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Ryan,

Don't forget the "old man" here....!

I have been known to do the wakeboard thang too, clear the wakes in both directions..front side grabs, but so far no successful 180s.....lots of fafceplants though. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

It's funny, on a snowboard, the 180 is easy....must be those fins on the back of the wake-board.

Anyhoo, I know my wife loves boats, so if there's room for two of us, we'd probably be up for it!!!

5. dogman

dogman 1/2 ton status

you have the connection! kid; take out the boat! make sure your sis drives it too!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Greg /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif can clear the wake, I'd show up to see that.
    /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    16days and 23hours until departing for <font color="purple">PISMO!!!!!!!!!!! </font color> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    <font color="orange">dogman </font color>
    /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Wakeboarding is fun, but everytime I go I have a harder time. Gettin' too fat. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I might be able to get my bro's boat for the day. Not much of a ski boat, but fun anyways. Jet boat from the 70s with a 455. If ya want the skier to let go ya just trim the jet up a wee bit. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif How about a NCBD toobin' day? Toobin' is fun!</font color>

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I've gone about 10 times... I go with one of my old friends from High School. Knee boarding is purty fun also! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif