Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I now understand fully.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 68MUDSTUD, Jun 9, 2006.

1. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

OK, I believe this is my first ever post since i joined like a year ago, but mtchevy and 66chev came down and helped get my 54 willys jeep running and i got to wheel it in the mud today, after it rained. it felt awesome, i was pushing little trees over with it and stuff in my yard, a whole 2 acres. there is no words for wheeling. i now fully understand the addiction to wheeling. i love it, if we had the wiring to the lights done on it, i would be out there in the dark crawlin. i just plain love it and owe a bunch to my two friends.

2. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

glad you like it. Now just wait till the addiction hits where you wanna put some chevy gear in it and bigger tires and so fourth. trust me, it will cross your mind a few times:D

3. 66chev

66chev Registered Member

Hell yeah. You just wait untill the wheeling addicition hits hard. You realy know how to wheel that 52 year old truck of yours, fun to watch. Dont worry im gona get that wiring done tomarrow, for sure.

levi