Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I picked out my guitar today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well, I finally got off my butt and my friend and I went to a pawn shop in town that sells new/extremely good condition used guitars... We must've spent an hour and a half in there trying out all kinds of acoustic and electric guitars... Finally, I decided on a black Fender something acoustic... It sounded really nice, was just the right size, and has the thing to plug it into an amp if I want to make lots of noise... It's $250, I'm going to put $125 down on it on Friday after I get paid, then pay off the rest in 2 weeks and bring it home /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ... and has the thing to plug it into an amp if I want to make lots of noise...

[/ QUOTE ]

A pick-up. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Just a guess, you don't know how to play yet? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Nope, not a clue... I've wanted to learn for a couple years though... Now I just have to figure out how it works, since my friend is moving to Seattle in a week and a half and I don't want to pay for lessons... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif