Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I priced my new system today

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Z3PR, Apr 20, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I called Metro Audio Dynamics in Omaha, Ne and priced a set of 15" Treo Engineering subs, a MMATS class D (the big D) amp, some Q-forms kick panels, MB-Quarts sepreats, a MMATS class AB amp, the wiring kit, batt, Dynomat, and a box for the subs all for under $4,000.00. I've got a headunit I like. I will be accepting donations. Otherwise I'll be saving for a long time

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Priced a new system becouse the last one was in my Beretta when I sold it. I did keep my head unit, but everything else went with the car. Sold it for $3,000.00. Not bad for a $900.00 car and $400.00 worth of sterio equipment. Bought my Blazer and paid off some bills.

3. Rebel-Rider

Rebel-Rider 1/2 ton status

4 grand in a stereo i think thats a little over board dont get me wrong i like to listen to loud music to but is your music really worth 4000 dollars???????????

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's a dream system. I'd only get it if I win the lotto.

5. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

4,000 would be nice I have over 9,000 invested in my DB Drag car. Pretty sad when the 1" plexiglass (for the windows) cost you more then the vehicle does ;-( Keep trying it took me forever to finally have a competition car, but in life everything comes with time.