Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I really messed up

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Kiblsnbits, Jul 18, 2000.

1. Kiblsnbits

Kiblsnbits Registered Member

I was meeting my friend at the movie theater, and I got off the highway, and saw my friend pulling in to the movie theater. I watched his pick up for about 2 seconds, and then realized I was in the middle of an intersection blatently running a red light. A corsica hit my right rear q-panel. Nothing was hurt except the front of her car and my ego, and nobody was hurt. I was just posting this because now I feel really safe in my jimmy because she didnt even dent the paint! hehe

These things are EXPENSIVE

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Today I went back to the shop where I took my Blazer the other day to argue the price which they overcharged me and there was a galant that I parked next to and when I left the guy that works there came out saying I dented his car. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about, but there was a big crease with 4 lines from the bumper rub strip on my truck that dragged like 2 feet down the side of his car. I didn't even feel myself hit it. You can't tell anything happened to the Blazer tho. This is why you don't overcharge people when you work on their cars!

90K5

3. istallion88k5

istallion88k5 1/2 ton status

Yeah I hit a grocery cart and ran straight over it in a Wal Mart parking lot one night, someone parked it right in front of my blazer and I couldn't see it, looked not so usable afterwards...

If it aint a Chevy don't raise it up!