Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I REALLY need pictures...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Johnny21usaf, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Johnny21usaf

Johnny21usaf Registered Member

Sep 6, 2006
    I cant find any pictures of the inside of the tailgate on my blazer. It's a 1990 S-10 blazer and I just bought it. The guy i bought it from broke the handle off. I need to know what to replace so i can tell my dad to get it from the junk yard. Im stationed in italy so they dont have american cars in the junkyards here. Right now i need to use a screwdriver to open it. I want to put a handle in it but i think there's some pieces missing. Theres nothing connecting the handle to ANYTHING on the inside. There's like 3 inches space between the handle and what it needs to push to open the glass and the gate. I REALLY need somebody to take a few pictures of the inside of the gate. Mainly where the handle actually connects to the rest of the assembly. I doubt anyone will take the time to go and take that panel off and take it apart just to get pictures. but i thought i would ask. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you...