Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I realy dis- like X-mas music

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Dec 24, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

But, my wife made me put on some fawkin lame ass stupid sh!t CD, and she can't understand why I can't keep my eyes open.... So in true FUMES fasion , I kicked some Sabbath in the other CD player and started mixing.... Santa Clause is coming to Iron man... I knew he was a fag.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Im with you on that one. Another thing that pisses me off is being forced to watch "Miracle on 34th street" five times on christmas.

But what the hell.... its Christmas

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    "Miracle on 34th street"

[/ QUOTE ] yuk, but I don't mind "A Christmas story" "You'll Shoot yer eye out kid..." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifOr "I triple dog dare ya".... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I forgot all about "A Christmas Story". I want that lamp!

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

We just heard I am Santa Clause...followed by Jingle Hells Bells...then The one from South Park.. Its a Twisted Christmas on 98 Rock /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i like bob rivers twisted christmas /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i hate christmass music. But then most people i know hate industrial, so i guess its my time to suffer musicly.

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

X-mas music is the reason disgruntled workers go over the edge and buy firearms! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

9. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

have you guys heard the song "i farted on santas lap"?

christmas music gets old quick, but that song is just plain ass funny!!! its a little girl singing it.

later, todd

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Heard it the other day on the radio..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

A local station here did "I am Santa Claus" as a twistid tune a la Iron Man...

[Evil Ozzy voice]"I am Santa Claus" [/Evil Ozzy Voice]/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

12. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

A few years ago i got a christmas CD
    Gary Howie..
    Ho Ho Howie...

It's pretty good dude. He wails on the guitar. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Its one of those cd's for us guys that hate gay christmas music and just want to start a pit next to the christmas tree with santa... Give 'ol saint nick an elbow in the face and grab all his presents. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Alright the music it's not that heavy, but its better than any other christmas cd's you'll find.