Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I said CURLY FRIES!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

When regular fries just won't do, demand curly fries.

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif That guy needs /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

John [​IMG]

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well thats comforting to hear when you work at burger king lol.. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Someone seems to have over-reacted... But I don't see why he shouldn't eat them, it'd be disgusting, unsanitary, and probably against some health regulation to re-use the fries... they probably would've ended up in the garbage... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

And speaking of curly fries, can you believe Hardee's? They no longer have the mushroom and swiss burger OR curly fries /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I haven't eaten off their new menu that started like a week ago, but it sure won't be the same without mushrooms and swiss cheese...

6. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

We don't have a Hardees anywhere near where I live....Those are some good Burgers.....

We do have a local market in my small town of 524 that does burgers and BBq...burgers are cooked fast, buns are toasted, Grilled Onions, fresh veggies, GREAT Onion rings....One of the Best Burgers I have Ever laid a lip on...you can also get grilled Jalopenos, but since they don't like me, I stick with the carmelized grilled onions... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

WHat? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I did that once. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Seems on par with the football player from Kansas State that tried to crawl in the drive-thru window at a Taco Bell and kick everyone's asses becasue they forgot his chalupa...

9. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

hry K5Jimmy whats the name of that place? sounds like something i need to check out when i am back out there

10. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

It's Don and Callie's New Hope Store on FM1827 just N of 380 goin' outta McKinney toward Princeton...grill is on Tue-Sat 11 til 2...gimme a shout when yer in town...it's Well worth the trip from Richardson... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif