Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I saved two peoples lives tonight..............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Nov 14, 2002.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Reason # 3,728 that I am a cop.............TWO people are alive tonight /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifbecause my partner (Deputy James) and I kicked in the door to their burning (I say burning as in.... <font color="orange"> FLAMES </font color> and not a puff of smoke)trailer home. We woke them up and removed them from the trailer. The lady was real frantic and just wanted her cell phone. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Had we not been there do DO OUR JOB... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifthose two people might have died /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. When we went into the trailer there was alot of flames everywhere in the living room. By the time we got out (maybe 1-2 minutes),the fire had grown in size 5X. The windows were shattering from the heat when I RAN (yes, like a little girl /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) out of the house.

That is just one of MANY reasons to be a cop /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif. The uniform also scores pretty high on the CDI (Chicks Dig It /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif) scale.

My Sgt. is going to nominate us for some awards/medals.
    Sorry, I had to vent.

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

No good words to express what you guys did other than heroic. Cops all over the country do things such as this all the time and never get the recognition they deserve for it. Best of luck in getting your awards, but I know the mental satisfaction of saving the lives of two people will override any plaques or badges you may get. I for one appreciate what you guys do for our country every day. Congrats again.

Jonathan

4. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

Congratulations, glad you were there, for the sake of those people! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Good job!

6. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Cops all over the country do things such as this all the time and never get the recognition they deserve for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldnt agree more. Here your only hear about it when they screw up and then everybody wants them to lose their jobs or something like cops are not human or something. I have too friends that used to be cops and they made a bad judgment once. Lawers took 'em to the cleaners, claimed racism, and they lost their jobs. Total bullshit. Lets just forget about all the good stuff they did over the years. (small rant).

7. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Thank you and all of the policemen, firefighters, and EMT's that put their lives and safety on the line on a daily basis. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

cdi, hahahahhaha, i like that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

2 "atta cop"s each.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Now that the kind of thing I like too hear about !!!! That is so Kewl !!!!!!!! Good job /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif HERO

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats and great job /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif you and your partner are great people in my book everyone always hears about the bad things a few cops do but you dont hear of the good things cops do you both now have some very good karma comeing your way /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. Dirty Dave

Dirty Dave 1/2 ton status

Damn good job brother. Not enough of these stories get out to the public. Law enforcement is a job that too many people only hear the bad stuff about.

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

You da man!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

ya did yourself proud. i hope moments like that help erase all the bad you guys see on a daily basis. i also hope you get the recognition you and your partner so readily deserve. best wishes and stay safe. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hey Bob, I saw the story in the paper today and didn't see you mentioned, is that the same fire??

Oh well, the newspaper sucks anyway and we all know the truth /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

17. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Congrats! hope you get those awards, and thanks for having the courage to do something that is a serious risk! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i tell ya..it takes guts to be a cop!! and if i wore that uniform id be damn proud of it to!! nice job man!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

19. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

You and your partner were so brave. You are true heroes. Good luck on getting the award.

20. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Yes Carl, that was the article. The paper did not even mention me......Oh well. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif The article hit the papers 3 days after the fire happened. Just goes to show you that our newspaper sucks. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif My hearts is happy just knowing that I helped some folks in their hour of need. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif