Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I saw a rollover for the first time tonight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by balzackks84, Oct 4, 2002.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

We had just got out of bowling and one of my buddys was saying he could cut cookies because it had just rained out. This is in a 91 Yota on 36" cepeks and 8" lift. Yea that work out great. Hit on the passenger side and eded up on the drivers side. I went home and snagged some oil and a tow rope and flipped him back over. Luckily he escaped with only minor cuts and bruises. His truck on the other hand, is totally fackered up. So if you know anyone trying to get rid af a staight, same bodystyle, Yota pick-up, send me a message.

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Now he has a go anywhere trail machine! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yup! Sounds like a new trail rig to me! It's already got most of the sheet metal work done! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Ouch..........sounds like an ARI (alcohol related incident) /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Where are ya in Portland? Come visit the PNW Trail Blazers board and say hi.........got a good group of locals on here. I'm from Gresham.........

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

he cant post in there he is still blue /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif maybee we just need to have a get together /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Seeing a roll over and being in one are two different things. I was in a car that rolled, had so much fun that we wanted to put it back up on it's wheels and do it again !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. balzackks84

Im going to Browns Camp Sat night and tried to get him to go. He didn't want to take his pick-up before cause he didn't want to bounce off of trees. Now he doesn't want to take it cause he doesn't know what else happened to it. And surpriseingly there was absolutely no alcohol in his system that night, just stupidity.

8. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

I rolled a 73 bug once 3 1/2 times /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Got any pics Mark? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Hope your buddy was ok Balz.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

had some, did this when I was 17, have to see if I can find them. that was one tore up bug /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.giftook out a telephone pole sized pine tree mid roll 4 foot off the ground,sheared it right off,glad it was'nt an oak! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I am glad your friend is OK. For his birthday give him that bumper sticker that says. "If you can read this flip me over". Put it on upside down of course.

12. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

So that was his version of wheelin' in the NW? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. balzackks84

I'd have to say no on that one. That was an absence of any sensability at the time. We keep trying to get him to take it to Browns on Sat or maybe turn it into a convertable for now, but I don't think its gonna happen /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I wish we had a video camera!

14. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

i wish we had a video camera..............So do we my friend! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif