Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i saw RED last night.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Mar 25, 2007.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i had Audric this weekend and we had a blast.he is so creative,MAN i love him. anyway mumzy stopped by last night around 8pm.she said he had a fever,so i felt his forehead. he was fine. she checked and he was "sick".so she asks "who is taking him to the after hours clinic?"i said i would cuz i have him anyway.then she goes off about me smoking around him and we should take her car.:eek: after her bitching i would not ride with her even if she gave me $1000.00.if Audric wasn't there i think i would have picked her up and threw her through the door.:angry1: by the way I DON'T smoke around my little man.i lost it.i told her i'm sick of her trying to play that **** that i gotta look over my shoulder ,and i'm tired of being under the microscope.FU so we drove separate and guess what? no fever!it cost me $20.00 for the co pay.BUT, when we got back here. Audric told mom to "just go home":D :D :laugh: :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

Aint women fun to deal with!

3. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Daryl, she may not be playing fair, but trust me, don't talk sh!tt about her in front of him. He will form his own opinion of her, and it will be a just feeling when he tells you those things that you've been thinking all along. I tried to hold my tongue many times in the same situation, and I'm glad I did. It has made me out to be the "good dad" and made her mom look less credible because of it.
    Anyhow it looks like he already has an idea of her manipulations.

4. boggerless

i swear Trevor i wanted to see teeth fly.**** i was mad.she knew it. we have been together since 4-19-96 and i have never been pissed at her like that.i wanted to break something. and i;m not like that.she was cool when we came back here.she knows i'm the first to jump into an altercation.if someone wants to fight,i'll do it.the hard part was keeping it from Audric.:rolleyes: that little guy does not need to hear that ****.

5. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

I fixed her truck today. She thanked me as she walked by, then drove off.

6. boggerless

thanks,i know this stuff. but i never thought my son would be in the same boat.he told me last thursday that if mom yelled at me(dad) again he would get his gun?????:eek1: not cool. i never use guns(or say guns) when we play.i just wish he didn't have to go through this.:(

7. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

I'm not even sure what to say to you Daryl, other than "good on ya!" I wish I had your self control.

8. boggerless

.see how they are?are we gonna break stuff on the 7th?my friend tim has bombs.a 2 and a half inch will blow up a truck.and he has uo to six inch.:bow: :bow:

9. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

Beer, trucks, mud, paintball, and bombs!:D I'll make sure to bring my health insurance card!:haha:

10. boggerless

thanks Matt. i will be looking like you next weekend.:bow: i am a mellow person.but the rat is in the corner.my wife told me a few years ago that her mom didn't care what her and her brothers did.her dad was sick and her mom had to go to work.so the kids did what they wanted.she is hard on my boy and yet she will leave him in the house for an hour while she shovels snow,etc. that scares the hell outta me.he is only six.i need to get to bed bro. i'll talk to ya tommorow. thanks

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

No thermometer in the house? Definitely cost ya less than $20 and would have put an end to her BS in a hurry...

Rene