Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I saw this rice-mobile...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

On my way home from doing stuff today... I had a friend in the truck with me, and we were passed by a pink Cavalier with a body kit, purple flames, and a huge gay wing.

My friend thought the car was ugly, but maybe we should catch up and see if the chick driving was cute at least... So I started speeding up, and just had a funny feeling about the whole situation... As we got closer, I had to tell my friend how I felt.

"I'll be you ANYTHING in the WORLD that there's not a chick in that car. I guarantee you there's a guy driving it." I said.

So we pulled up next to the car, looked to our left, and what do ya know, there's a BIG guy who looked like he could squash us both... with a beard... driving the car, one hand on the wheel, doing the "My seat is stuck in the reclined position, but I'm making it look cool by leaning back where I can barely see" thing.

So we laughed at him and pulled back so he could be on his merry homo way. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

pink? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

yeh theres a pink civic that buzzes (literally) around here, he always revs at me (go figure), this big ole guy drives it too.

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

There is an entirely pink Dode Neon with a wing on it that comes to my work. Think is completely Pepto Bismol pink. Tshy and I call it the Peptobile II, there was a ricer down in Louisianna with pink flames she called the Peptobile.

5. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

I have honestly had the urge to put my truck in reverse at a stop light and back up on to the hood of those stupid things. I hate hearing them buzzing around.

If only I made the laws /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You would be able to hunt them for sport /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

IT'S CIVIC SEASON BOYS! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

You guys gonna vote me into office when I run? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

hell i would i would loe to go rice hunting.

best thing i ever did was when i had my first burb 91 2wd, and i got rear ended by some ricers that were just fresh off the boat, got out looked at them asked if they were ok,
    said woh that sucks anf drove away,
    found there bumper and rad on my tow hitch when i got home /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

guys should not drive pink cars! don't care why /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

8. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    guys should not drive pink cars! don't care why /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And what is soooo wrong with pink?????

[​IMG]

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's just not a guyish color... Even on that big truck... Not a good color /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And what is soooo wrong with pink?????

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

How come you painted it pink? I'm not making fun of you, I think it looks awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

We were headed down south to Katemcy for the Wagoner Machine BIG MEAT RUN. I wanted to give the blazer some color to make it looked a little more finished and draw attention for the shop. My daughter had just been born so I went with Pink to remind me of her. It makes me smile!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

oooh IC. Awesome,
    By the way, how is your daughter doing? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

on my way to school today, i saw a pink eclipse. i hoped and prayed that it wasnt a guy. luckily it was a daaaaamn fine girl. she smiled at me. i am such a pimp. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

14. mr_beer

mr_beer 1/2 ton status

I went to school with a girl that had a pink nissan 4x4, it was cool though because she was HOT. We went on a few dates, but I wouldn't been caught dead in that nissan!

15. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    luckily it was a daaaaamn fine girl. she smiled at me. i am such a pimp. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    You just keep telling yourself that john /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

16. thezentree

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    luckily it was a daaaaamn fine girl. she smiled at me. i am such a pimp. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    You just keep telling yourself that john /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, who had some nekkid chicks in his truck saturday night [​IMG]

17. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

we need pics to prove it.......otherwise i think you are lying.

18. thezentree

no camera was the only condition of the game. guess youre not pimptastic enough to share in the fun /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

what a fun word..... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

I think your lying. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

20. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    no camera was the only condition of the game. guess youre not pimptastic enough to share in the fun /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

what a fun word..... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    can you say hidden webcam, under the dash!
    pics = no liar
    no pics = well you know! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif