Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I see we're back on top!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dieselmh, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I see we\'re back on top!

As it should be. Anyway, I haven't been here much lately, and just had to renew my membership so I could post. The K5 project is going well and should be ready for the roll cage in a couple more weeks! I don't have much else to say other than keep voting. I also have one small question about my intake. There is a port on it that's labelled "brb" or something like that and I think it's gone bad. All it does is suck, no matter if the engine is running or not. I've never seen anything suck as hard or as long as brb, but I've got to find a way to stop it! Help!

p.s., Shaggy, if you read this, I didn't forget about your plates, I just have to track some down.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: I see we\'re back on top!

[ QUOTE ]
    I've never seen anything suck as hard or as long as brb,

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

The brb port connects to your brb sensor input hose. This sensor is located in the front of your body. Once it is connected and working properly you will understand why all it does is suck. You can get aftermarket mods to make the brb port Suck and Blow if you want to get a little better performance.

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif bahahahahaha too funny. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif yeah ya need to come back more often bro. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

no thats some good old brb bashin there /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    Fawking wanker /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

just dont post any of those NASSTEE tiger girly man pics over here too! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

If you don't like it, then why did you PM me, asking me to email you the series? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif