Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I should give up driving!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by weisel, Apr 10, 2002.

1. weisel

weisel 1/2 ton status

Driving my k5 two weekends ago, and the engine spinns some berrings. So then I drive my dirt bike around to work and stuff, and it freezes up. Don't know whats wrong, haven't torn it apart yet. Then I barrow my brothers el camino and was driving it last weekend and the right front tire and wheel come flying off one night. I grind to a hault on the rotor and hitch a ride back home. On the way I see a truck on the side of the road and ask the guy driving to stop. Turns out my loose tire and wheel hit the truck. I was going south and the truck was going north, both at freeway speeds so I could imagine how scarry it must of been for them. Window and cab of a new dodge truck completly smashed in!!! No one seriously hurt though, just glass cuts. Man, if any of you see me driving down the road, run away fast, because Murphy is not far behind me.

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Went through a bunch of girlfriends like that in a short period of time. But I didn't give up on women. I just took a break while in Nevada for six months. Rented women when I felt the need and then everything was fine.

Maybe you should just rent a car for a while... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Dude.....!

I'd wear a crash helmet at all times for the next 2 weeks!

Marv

4. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

"rented women" thats a good one

Later

5. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I know how you feel. I am dangerous at times too. Last summer I got jumped, truck broke down 4 times, blew up the torque convertor in the Firebird, dented in the passenger door of my dads truck with a rock /forums/images/icons/smile.gif , fell asleep behind the wheel and almost totaled my girl friends car, and rolled my Jimmy 6 times. And after that my girl friend at the time broke up with me because she though I was too dangerous. I was going out with her for 3 yrs. I thought my bad luck streak was going away when I met my new girl friend. Well she is just as dangerous as I am. I dont know if thats a good thing of not. Last time she went out riding quads she broke her collar bone /forums/images/icons/frown.gif At least she wont break up with me for being crazy /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

i rolled the riding mower when i was 10.

oh and by the way, where do you live, my insurance is high enough as it is.

7. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

i drove the john deere into the family pool...talk about flooding a carb! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif