Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Should Have Never Mowed The Other Day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It sucks having all that open space to run around on with the dirt bike. Too bad I don't have enough room to kick it into second gear.

At least the pain in my hands is gone now:D

2. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

This reminds me of a Hagar tune, something about not being able to drive 55:thinking: :thinking: :haha: :whistle:

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

There's a race car driver that lives a few blocks south of me. I drove by there the other day and noticed that he had one of those generic ATV odysey looking things by the garage. Then I noticed his spare lot and the nice little roundy round that someone is slowly but surely building with the ATV.........

Maybe I should look at into getting some dirt. At least I've got a short, deep washboard that I can ride over...............:D

4. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

To rattle your teeth out with.

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

is there no where around you to ride? maybe a little street time? its not like your gonna get a ticket.:haha:

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I'm less than a quarter mile from dirt roads, but it wouldn't be right for me to take the pavement to get to them. Besides, if I was caught on the street, not only would I get an ass chewing by my admin, but I would probably get a ticket just because of what I do.

The dirt roads, yeah, I could ride around as long as I'm not dumb about it. There's the lake about 15 miles away that has some good roads as long as I stay outside of the closed area and there's a track 40 miles away, even though I don't have a MX bike, it would be a good place just to mess around on.

7. boggerless

why does it have to be that all the cool places to ride /4wheel are never close?and the peeps that live next door to it never go there?we are trying to get something going on at my dads but too much conflict on what to do. we have a mud bogg but i want rocks also and no one else does.the whole area used to be a MX track from the guys who rented the property from pops.it was bad ass they raced semi pro and wanted a place to practice.but after two years they ran out off money and my dad flattened it:eek1: .so the mud bogg started and we are argueing about the rest since.10 acres to do what we want with and i can't get it through anyones head to do more than mud.:rolleyes:

8. boggerless

the pick i just put up is at pops.old faithfull ha ha

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Bubba, i thought you bought an enduro? why not just plate it, and ride it wherever the hell you want? :dunno:

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I plan on plating it, but right now I'm waiting on the title and the funds.:D