Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I should sleep on the couch more often...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck79K30, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

because if you cant sleep for shat, you cant oversleep!

crawled into bed last night at a quarter to 12 and the wifes dog jumps on the bed, digs around for a second and then gets quiet... odd i think, so i turn on the light and there she is, pissing on my bed, so of course, being the worlds biggest piece of ****, i pick up the dog by her neck and throw her into the hallway where she apparently continues to piss, because when i chased her into the living room i almost slipped and killed myself...

so i threatened to kill the dog, then the wife yelled at me, because i "never take the dog out when she needs to go, so its your fault and dont yell at the dog and stop beating on her"

so i said, fine, throw the dog in the laundry room (not literally throw this time).. and the wife gets pissed again because i did that, as i storm back to bed, i throw the pissed on comforter (that we just paid 80 bucks for saturday) onto the floor and proceed to lay down, well in my haste, the dog sprinkled piss all OVER the bed... so i layed my arm in piss,

now can you imagine how upset i may be at this point? i yank the sheets off and throw them on the floor and go wash my arm...

wife wants to know what all the commotion is and i tell her "your g-d pos mothereffin dog pissed all over my bed, i have every right to be pissed and you're lucky i dont end that dog in the living room"

she goes to the laundry room, gets the dog and storms back to bed and says, "you need to lose the attitude and come to bed...

well hell NO "eff you and eff your effing dog" and on the couch i slept...

text message today about 3pm "are you coming home tonight?"

"am i still welcome in MY house?"

"yes... but we should talk"

"no, we shouldnt do anything, you need to take care of YOUR dog, that YOU had to have when YOUR other dog died"

so here i am in my truck waiting for the pizza man... we'll see how this goes

/rant off

this ends another edition of "days of our cracker lives-a florida installment"

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Well, it's a new day....

3. Confedneck79K30

it sure is, seems better already this evening, though i am EXTREMELY tired lol

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Wow.

Sorry if I'm laughing but I do see the humor and the b.s. in this.

I used to deal with the ex-wife's stupid female dalmatian years ago. The damn dog did the same thing yours is doing. The bitch wouldn't go outside to piss or **** but once the lights were off, she was right smack in the middle of the living room, squatting over. I just happened to get up and shine a flashlight in there to see her doing it. I ROARED and stormed in there picking her up by the neck and tossing her out the door.
    Yes, the ex was mad at me for all that, but just like you, it was HER dog, not mine, and she never took care of the bitch.

After I kicked the ex out, I gave the bitch away as she didn't want her in her apartment and I didn't want her (hey...goes both ways with two bitches!), so I asked around and someone finally came and took her.

I don't think women who "own" a dog should be allowed to own one unless they feed it, take care of it, talk to it, etc., etc.

But the funny part I saw in your post was like reading about me and my experiences with the bitches, both dog and woman.

5. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

6. thatK30guy

Lets see what your reaction would be if you woke up in the middle of the night to go take a piss and when you got into the living room, you stepped right smack in the middle of a pile of warm dog ****.

Trust me, that wakes you up reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal quick and once all the anger business is taken care of, you're wide awake for the rest of the night.

Thank God I don't have the dumb bitches anymore. And yes, I said BITCHES, as in plural. More than one. Yep, the dog and the woman. :D

7. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I appologize too. But I had a little laughing going on while reading this. Some things you just can't control. I had a pisissing dog too. Every time she came in the house fine, but try to get her back out....no, no, no, don't start pi.....awe crap too late, grab her and try to minimize the stream all the way to the door. Man that'll PO you right there, I feel for ya brother. Maybe she could take care of all that sprinkling. Next time just get up and leave the room, sleep in the truck, garage, whatever.

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

holy shiat!!!why do people think thats cool??? i get pissed at GTD if he drools in the sack.my wife leaves for work at 8am and gets home at 6pm. then spends an hour doing her thing. then she gets pissed if her dogs pee in the house?????LET THEM OUT THE MINUTE YOU GET HOME!!!!!!!they have been holding it for hours.WTF?

9. thatK30guy

Thats the thing right there, Daryl, with my dogs.

I'd leave them out all day (they didn't stray) and if they were in the house for a while before bed time, I'd let them out for at least 30 minutes before hitting the sack. Then I let them back in the house.
    Got up in the middle of the night and step into a wet spot or a warm pile. WTF?!?!?! After being outside all day and for 30 minutes before bedtime, why do they still **** and piss in the house?

Someone told me dogs pick one spot, or two, and use that spot to potty on. My luck of the draw, the damn bitch had to use the house for her spot. There were many times I wanted to pop a cap in that ****er.

10. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

My response refers to the memories coming back.

Something I'm sure you would like to have erased.

And the dog would have been implanted into the nearest wall after me tossing it! That would've pissed me off to a fair-thee-well too.

11. HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL 1/2 ton status

good luck dude.. thats a touchy subject.. i feel for ya when i met my wife she ahd a 160 lb german rotti.. that dog hates me... so when it was move in togehter time... well the dog didnt work... but she did feed, it walk it, payed for its food... i wish he woulda been nicer...but she had him for yrs before i showed up so he was jealous guy.

luckily hrre parents have a farm where he could go too and loves it...

funny story for ya... we now have a 140 lb 15 month old great dane.. well the other nite i geus she ha d a case of explosive diarera ( dont know how too spell it). i didnt know this... got up half asleep too go too the washroom myself and stepped in somethin warm in the hallway.... turn on the light... my god.... it was everywhere... i mean waist height cauze shes a tall dog all down both side s of the wallls and hallway... needless too say we didnt sleep that nite.. shampooin carpets and washin walls at 4 am.... brutal...

love her with all my heart tho..

12. Strahan

Strahan 1/2 ton status

That is one of the reasons I will never have a pet. Too damn messy hehe. The other reason, the more main one, is when my girlfriend looks at a puppy she sees a little cute puppy she can play with. When -I- look at a puppy I see a little hair-shedding expense generating poop machine hehe.

13. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I think if they're an indoor dog, you should be mentally ready to put up with anything they can dish out. Would you treat your child the same under similar circumstances? I believe there is also remedy classes for the above listed incidents....well diarrhea I'm not so sure about, hell I can't even control that all the time.:eek1: :eek1:

14. Craig Artzner

Craig Artzner 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

:haha: :haha: :haha:

My dog pissed on my bed last year. Ugh...

15. Confedneck79K30

heh, i had my .45 in hand too... that dog was close to getting shot, closer to getting pistol whipped... i HATE dogs.... no actually i like dogs, but you wont ever catch me owning one...

so i woke up to the dog next to me this morning and i put my pillow over top of her and got out of bed LOL

16. Craig Artzner

My dog likes to lick our bedsheets. She'll lick a spot on the bed so much that it will seem like she peed there. She has only peed on the bed once but does the licking thing more often. I guess it's possible I could be sleeping in pee and not know it sometimes :haha: :haha: :haha: :(

17. Confedneck79K30

heh, new meaning to "sleeping in the wet spot" eh?

18. Craig Artzner

I guess if she peed there I would see a stain the next morning, but I never do. Except that one time. Whew. Now that I think about it feel better.

19. Big Blzn

Big Blzn 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If this is a reason to not have a pet please don't even consider having any kids. Go get snipped now.:D

20. Big Blzn

Big Blzn 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I think why we are laughing is that we thought we were all reading our own autobiographys. I feel your pain bro.