Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I shouldn't drink gin,,,,

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Mar 6, 2006.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

But I am...It makes me crazy, same with the rest of the family.Not that I'm not already but you get the idea.The wife forbid me to drink it some years ago, but I ran outta whiskey, and now after a couple shots I had to come upstairs to keep from flipping out on everyone.Might as well give an Indian rotgut, my fingers are numb and my vision is skued, I feel violent and extremely noncondusive.Have I ever mentioned my hatred for people:haha: Ahhh sh!yt here it comes. Imma tame it this time ,I know I can, As I walk around with these tombstones in my eyes....

2. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Mmmmm.... gin....

Umm..... I may be inclined to agree that Gin may not be your drink. Just a thought.

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

jack makes me mean
    i almost got into a fight cause of it, won't drink it anymore

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

JD makes me angry...Last night had a case of Sierra Nevada pale ale. I woke up to my apartment thrashed. Go out on the patio,and there is a crispy PS2 controller on the grill,guess I lost it before I laid down. I also have a big ass bruise on my right forearm. :confused:

5. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I hate gin. I've never had it straight up but have tried gin and tonic and it was ****ing disgusting. I havent found a drink that makes me violent, but whiskey makes me do stupid things. On our last club trip I had been drinking whiskey and coke all night and one of the womens left a little more than half of one of those bags of wine on a picnic table by us so we grabbed it and started passing it around the fire. Everyone was taking prety decent hits on it till it got to me. I'm prety sure I downed about 1/2 little of zinfandel in less than a minute. After that it just got ugly.

I have a friend who starts to abuse his rubic's cube when he drinks. At his ring dunking party after he had drank 3 pitchers he was sitting there doing the cube and beat it within 2 or 3 minutes everytime, despite how plastered he was. I went to fill my cup a little later and found the poor thing in the watery ice of the keg trashcan.

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Gawd I felt like crap this morning but at least I did't BBQ any controllers...:haha: :haha: :haha:

7. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I love this stuff [​IMG]

Also like Tanguery #10 mmmmm Good stuff

Never Never drink cheap gin........... Fate worse than death.

8. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

At least we can agree on something. Bombay Sapphire is the chit.