Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I sold the "Brown Turd" tonight!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, May 16, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yep, finally got rid of that big headache!!! [​IMG] Brown Turd was my 82 K30 that rode on the 39" Mickey's. It had the 454, 465, 205, 14FF and the D60, which was taken out by me and a D44 installed in place of it. The D60 was too worn out to drive it safely on the streets. The kid who bought it doesnt know crap about trucks, so I guess the D44 was ok for him!!! [​IMG]

I still have my 85 K30 and the 82 K30 I recently got from Shawn. Sorry, neither one are for sale. [​IMG]
    I am now in the works with lasvegas to get his 88 V30 in trade for this D60 and a 14FF. Wish me luck! [​IMG]

When In Doubt, Whip It Out!

2. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Re: I sold the \"Brown Turd\" tonight!

Congrats Wes. Looks like more $$$ for the trucks you do have [​IMG] How come every person that buys one of your trucks is a dumb kid that don't know noth'n? LOL Oh yeahh good luck w/ Vegas

[​IMG]
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Re: I sold the \"Brown Turd\" tonight!

Sure rub it in. At least I should have my 60 this weekend.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html>http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html</A>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>