Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Suck At Point Shooting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, May 1, 2005.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

10 rounds at 5 yards resulted in about an 18" group

2. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Something to think about: How big a target is a human torso?

3. Resurrection_Joe

Well, it was the first time I ever tried it

I always have this to brag about though

[​IMG]

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ya da suck at pistolas :D

5. Resurrection_Joe

Whhhaaattteverrrr Trooper Dan

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

There are very few things in this world that offend me more than getting called a Trooper. That's like saying I voted for Bill Clinton. That's like I'd screw Rosie O'Donnell over Terri Clark.

In essence sir, you have just wounded my inner child and I'm gonna take my toys and go home...............................

:D

7. Resurrection_Joe

Come on, put on those aviator shades and get your butt in gear

8. Resurrection_Joe

Ok, I give, define for me the various law enforcement sects

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Okay..................

City Kiddies-Usually wear some sort of dark blue uniform. Majority have shaved head, usually look worn from rushing from call to call and having the same dirtbags ride in the back seat all the time. Very comfortable in the gray jungle, but very scared once they start seeing open land. Can write a ticket blindfolded. Cars usually chugging from not having the carbon blown out on a regular basis. Also body damage is something that can be attributed to power poles, painted poles in parking lots. Bragging rights are number of arrests/DUIs. They are also well versed in paperwork.

State Troopers/State Police/Highway Patrol-Shaved/military type haircut. Uniform tailored to conform to with their highly chiseled physiques. Requirement for hire is being able to look cool in the trooper hat. Uniform could be mistaken for being designed in 1925, and their higher ups are usually still in that year, so they don't get some of the fancy toys everyone else does. Uniform was made to look good, not work. Working for large agency, they usually have the newest, cleanest cars of all agencies. They know vehicle laws that no one else knows and therefore, they carry a case of ticketbooks in their trunks. When by themselves, they can be very socialable. When members of their same species is around though, forget about even talking to them.

THE Deputy Sheriff-This person is a rare breed. Out of the three, this is the only one that works for an elected official and in a lot of places, could very well be looking for a new job in four years. There's usually some sign of chewing tobacco around them, most of them know the current cattle prices and can tell you about farming and ranching. They also usually have a large stryofoam cup full of soda, or a large coffee cup somewhere in range. The most personable of the three, the deputy sheriff is often out in the sticks and contacting people in bad circumstances and they can also talk to people that won't talk to the city kiddies just because of the respect the office of the sheriff commands. They have to know how to keep things from going to ****, and if they do, he has to have a motivation to survive beyond belief. Therefore, you never want to get into a gunfight with a deputy sheriff. Most being country boys, they grew up with guns and can nail a flea's butt at 100 yards with whatever they carry. They are also prepared for armegeddon and the bad guys will run out of ammo and guns before the deputy sheriff. They can also tell you where the best hunting and fishing spots are and their cars usually need a wash after one shift.

That's pretty much it.............................................................. :D

Now with that being said, for the ones that don't know, this stuff is just rivalry. We're all on the same team. We don't give a **** about the color of the uniform or the car or jursidiction, we'll lay it on the line for our fellow officers of the law. It's just like anywhere else, there's both good and bad in each job. :D

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

in all seriousness, I for one am glad that I'm on the "right" side of the law, and that Bubba is on our side!

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

in my experience, none of them are far from a can of dip