Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I swear these things get into your blood.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by vdubbin86, Jun 27, 2004.

1. vdubbin86

vdubbin86 Registered Member

I haven't been here for a while since I sold off my 2 trucks.

Well I went out and bought another K5 on Friday. I was just looking for a work truck but this one called out to me. When I went and saw it I fell in love with it.

It's an 85 GMC that was just redone 2 years ago. It's got a rebuilt 89 TBI 350 in it, Small lift & 33's on what looks to be American Racing wheels. Paint is still in really good shape with barely anything showing through. Interior is also in really good shape. Power everything.

The only things it needs from what I could tell is a new windsheild and a couple of seals done. Wasn't hard to see that this was somebody's baby at some point.

Going to get the insurance and plates sorted out tomorrow so I can pick her up. I can't wait. I've always wanted one of these in good shape. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. big jimmy 91

big jimmy 91 1/2 ton status

It's like an illness , or addiction , you will never get enough /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    BTW , I will expect to see some pics /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. vdubbin86

vdubbin86 Registered Member

I'll probably be snapping quite a few when I bring her home tomorrow. Gotta have some "before" pics right?

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif