Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think I died and went to heavan!!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bablazer73, Aug 28, 2001.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I have lived in new york way to long. I have had the opertunity to tavel around lately and see some of this wonderful country. I am currently in Boise Idaho. and was in salt lake last week. I can't believe how many "low rust" or "rust free" trucks are out here!! I went for a walk around boise today and I couln't count them all!! the mountians ae buetfull, the air doesn't smell. I wonder if If I can get the wife to move out here!! maybe on the next trip, I'll bring her too!!

your right. I don't understand the jeep thing!

2. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I take it you got that trucker job? Bring back some non-rusted stuff on your way home!</font color=blue>

3. 72jim

72jim 1/2 ton status

you should see az. lots of low and no rust vehicles out here. it's the best.

72 jimmy

4. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I am "training" now, but hope to be on my own soon. The only thing that sucks is that I haven't been home for 3 weeks and I won't get home for most likely 3 more. or until traing is ver.

your right. I don't understand the jeep thing!

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I go deer hunting every year in Idaho. I live in CA.... If I could find a job and get the wife to move there. I'd be there in a New York minute........LOL

If it ain't broke.......Don't fix it....