Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think I got a bit high today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Mar 26, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I lined a gas tank today and spilled a bunch of the liner. Man, is that potent stuff. As I was turning the tank over so that it would coat evenly inside, I started laughing for no reason for about a minute. Then I'd have no desire to laugh for another minute.

Next thing, I was laughing and giggling again. I also pretended to be dancing with the gas tank whenever people would look over at me (though I think that was just something stupid I'd have done anyway).

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

sounds like a fun day. do you want to sell any? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Well, the bright side is this..you fixed your tank...had a GREAT time doing it..it was all LEGAL...and the only brain cells you killed were the weak ones anyway /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Carcinogens rule /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

are you still laughing? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Sorry, I can't sell any /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif... it's not mine.

And the tank wasn't mine either. Technically, I'm not qualified to have done it, but it was supposed to be my learning experience on how to line a gas tank. I relunctantly did it, cause my friend wanted me to and said I needed to learn. Though it was kinda weird and/or funny thinking about how easily I was affected by a small amount of the fumes, I don't want to be in that state again. Getting high, even for a short time, is not on my "things to do list".

And I stopped laughing soon after I got away from the smell of the liner. It was like super mood swings... from super-serious, to laughing for no reason... back and forth like that for about 10 minutes as I was turning the tank around.

Well, time now to start re-growing some new brain cells to replace those lost in action today.