Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think I'm back... Apology...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I think I\'m back... Apology...

Well... after taking a break from life and getting bogged down in the terrible mire of a divorce I think I am finally out of the funk that I have been in for the last couple weeks.

I havent logged in here, talked to anyone at all, replied to anything, etc... pretty much I have been a completely selfish ass-munch.

So...
    to Jim88... I am honestly really sorry about leaving you hanging, I will get the bumper situation straight in the next day or two.

T-Roy... you have called and been a good friend, better than I certainly deserved over the last couple of weeks, Thank you so much. I apologize for not calling you back immediately but I kept telling myself that I would call you as soon as I was in a better mood... that just hasnt happened in a while. You are a good friend, thank you.

ChevyFumes... I have the beer (good beer) and soon (this weekend?) I will have the time. Like with T-roy I have been meaning to call but have been too involved with myself.

To Shane74... I still have the Headers you wanted (if you still want them) and can either bring them over or offer you a cold beer if you want to come get them.

To anyone else that I have forgotten, I sincerely apologize. I just didnt want to spread my whiney, bitchy, pain in the ass bad attitude (worse than usual) any farther than I had to. In addition to that, this has been a real hard time for me and I (like many of us) dont generally like to bare myself and let even good friends see me hurting or in despair.

-Ryan

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Re: I think I\'m back... Apology...

Ryan,

Hope things get better for ya, sounds like trying times for sure. Hang in there........... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Hey Ryan, Hang in there, I've been down that road before and there IS light at the end of the tunnel, I've seen it, so will you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Well, you aren't the only one who disappeared for a couple weeks! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif No apologies necessary my friend. I hope things get better for you. I'll get ahold of you soon. We can have a drink and shoot the breeze awhile. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I've made you come to my place several times. It's my turn to drive to your side of town...gimme a chance to get out of the ghetto!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

good to see you back brother /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif sorry to here about all the bad stuff /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif if you ever just need to talk to someone i always home just pm me for my number /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hey man we have all been there but it wil get better it is good 6to see you back.
    Rick

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

you were gone...? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifYou and Shane should meet over here this weekend and we'll all have beers and you guys can laugh at the dissaster that is my shop....You'll be fine... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

No appology neccesary bro. I'm glad you're feeling better. Call me soon, you've got to see Andrew's bumpers. That'll cheer you up. see ya soon. T-roy

9. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

10. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...Call me soon, you've got to see Andrew's bumpers...

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that sure cheered me up! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope you are feeling better.

11. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Glad to see your okay and sorry to hear about the crap your having to go through. Lean on your friends for help like your doing, the more support you have the more positive you will feel when its all done and over with. I wouldn't wish divorce on my worst enemy its awful stuff to go through.

Don't worry about the apologies I saw you a few times so I knew you were still kickin at least /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Hay bro, all will be well, no worries

13. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Thanks everyone... I appreciate the support and words of encouragement.

14. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

You were gone? Sorry to hear about the trouble. Things will get better /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif alot sure has changed around here...

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Wow, you made it back before the storm hit. How was the trip?

16. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Which storm? I out ran the first one on the way out before christmas, then drove thru light snow on the way back thru Nebraska just before the big storm that hit the midwest (probably the one that past thru here around new years) but it blew over while I was stopped for the night in Cheyenne. Then hit Eastern Oregon yesterday as the next storm was just starting to come in... overall I think my truck did great hauling everything out and then picked up a car in Kentucky to haul back. Then got to play in the deep snowy roads last night and today /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif