Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think I'm broken...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah... So I don't know what the deal is... For some strange reason, I'm unable to hold grudges or stay pissed off at people for very long... There are two exceptions, but I can't even remember them right now...

Perfect example... Tonight at work, I had, I think, every right to be pissed off at my coworker/good friend... I was quite offended by what she said, and I even said so... But the thing is, 5 minutes later when she asked if I was mad at her, I said yes... I really wasn't... I wanted to be, but I wasn't.

I guess it's a good thing to be able to just let stuff go and not be pissed off... But stuff that some people wouldn't talk to people for DAYS I'm over in a few minutes.... I think maybe I wasn't raised right or something :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I'm exactly the same way. I guess it's just much easier for me to have fun and not be pissed off. Weird to some folks I spose.

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

That's just how I am. Trust me, it's the best way to go. Hate and anger don't help anything, and overcomplicate life, especially if you have to deal with the people you're angry at everyday.

I always try to be humble and conceding, and the few times I am angry, it's because someone won't sensibly argue, but even then, a day later, no big deal.

Run with it, be a good person, and don't confuse it with being taken advantage of, which is a BAD thing.

Remeber Cid's words: "It'll be alright"

Love! And! Peace!

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Im sorry, but thats a very womanly response to that question. lol!!! :D be a man, say what you mean and mean what you say... only way to go.

j

5. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'm much the same way too. Very slow to anger, and when I get that way, it doesn't last much longer than a couple of minutes. I must agree with RJ -- Its the way to be. But as he mentioned, don't let people take advantage of you becuase of it.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

You're fixin to be the third exception :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D :haha:

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I'd say you are blessed.

8. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

you must not of had to deal with the right people then! I can get over an arguement with my wife ina few hours but at work ther are some back stabbing cheese eating low lifes that are impossable to deal with after they get that knife in you and start turning it around different ways. f,.kin' south americian towel head lookin'. Ok at least i got the balls to call him this to his face unlike others he's been a d*#k too.

9. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

I am the same way. Soon to be ex the exact opposite. Holds grudges all the time forever. :thinking: And why didn't things work out again? :haha:

10. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Life is much easier that way . Sure I get pissed off sometimes and I generally hate stupid people , but what can you really do , you can't go around being violent , you wouldn't be allowed out of your cell .

I am saving the really going off on someone for when someone messes with my wife or family or friends , anything else can come and go , the most I will do is vent about it :D

11. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Total overpowering humiliation is the best way to chop off that cat at the knee's. Oh in front of your co-workers, Stab him in the heart not the back.

12. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i think thats most men. i want to smash peoples heads in almost daily. but i take a look at it and think everyone is someone elses baby.and JESUS keeps me straight now.:bow: :bow: but if you mess with my family,i can think of 100 different things to do to you.:mad: :mad: :mad: keep being good.:grin: :grin:

13. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

most to do about the person isto make him look like a$$ in front of his unit manager and my supervisor but i don't have but 3 more days and going to the other building to do maintenance in welding and away from plastics where he is a supervisor. It is hard to be mean to him without screwing the machine operaters which are good to us in maintenance back in that part of the building. Besides I know who just got a bigger raise and already made more money. Me.:D