Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think I'm fixing to go and kick my neighbor's @sses! *update*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Aug 25, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I think I\'m fixing to go and kick my neighbor\'s @sses! *update*

*update* See my reply /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

First of all, the first weekend they had moved in, they pissed me off. They leave a light on all night on their back porch. It shines in our bedroom at night. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    Second, their fawking brats throw things at my dogs and torment them to no end, so my dogs can't go outside when those fawking brats are outside (and there's like 14 of them) /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    I have tried talking to them about that, but they refuse to believe that their kids are a problem. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Now, look at this!

I drew a picture for you:

[​IMG]

Yep...I had to go to the store and drove my blazer through their fawking yard because they parked their piece of [censored] car behind my blazer and in front of my house instead of THEIR FAWKING DRIVEWAY!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Last week, they put their garbage can IN MY FAWKING YARD!!!/forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    I ran over it because it was behind my blazer. They've got it out there again. I'm waiting for the fawker to come outside and I'm going to throw that fawking garbage can in their fawking yard!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Re: I think I\'m fixing to go and kick my neighbor\'s @sses!

Nice drawing there Lara... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

All I can say is when you throw the can, have Nick snap some pics of it, cuz we wanna see.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Next time they park behind you, blocking ya in, call a towing company annd have thier POS towed away.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sounds like ole Bubba Ray needs to take a trip down your way. Let's see what we can bring to the table.

1. I got a pretty accurate sidearm heater that I'm sure would stop the kids right quick.

2. Loud fawkin 4x4. We can a run right in their yard.

Do they live in a trailer house? We could have a pull competition. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. muddin4fun

Yeah...you sit there in your loud 4x4 reving it up in their yard while I take my 4x4 and climb their house /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Nice drawing there Lara

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yep! I'm gonna have to agree. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

I would also call and make a complaint with your police or with the city about them parking in your driveway. My neighbor next door leaves the light on also which shines through my bedroom. I just go over to the light,and un screw the light bulb. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Hate stupid fawking
    neighbors /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Good Luck Lara! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Wait until it rains and we'll "redo" the front yard. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Hate stupid fawking neighbors

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree I have some ahole next to me that his wife is a mail order oriental gal(really)and that thinks her [censored] don't stink...Right after I move in about 2 years ago,I had the moving van parked in my driveway overnight and she called the police to say that she couldn't use the sidewalk..WTF I thought all she had to do was walk around...lol

Then the husband planted a row of bushes that (I cant think what they are called right now)just to myside of the property line and I told the wife when he did that, I am going to get a syringe and go buy that roundup for the bushes and trees and stick it into the bushes at night...Those dam things are going to grow on my side and they would see me cutting them but not me injecting them...HE HE HE /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

Bleach works just as well and it much cheaper just so you know.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    LMAO!!! Nice drawing!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

It would have been easier to take a picture across the street and show us in better view! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

You ever see the part in American Grafitti where they hook a line onto the rear of a parked squad car and end up ripping out the whole rear end. This isn't quite as cool, but still just as fun, and it doesn't like foul play. Wait till about 3:00 and head out to said car with an assortment of wrenchs, a drain pan, and dressed in a dark color. Just slide under and empty out the rear diff and bolt everything back up. The only catch is that it has to be rear wheel drive.

The lock-up that insues will be hilarious. I was riding with my uncle and we were pulling a trailer and the rear locked up on it. BOOOM, squeal, cough, cough. I always liked that trick because it takes a while for it to happen and isn't something obviously tampered with.

Oh, and for the light....get a bigger one and point the bottom of the shroud towards their windows.

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If it's got hubcaps, pop them loose, remove all the lug nutz, and replace the hubcaps. Yes, it'll be obvious someone did it, but proving you had anything to do with it is impossible providing your not seen. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif It's very funny when the car falls while they're try to drive it !!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Be even funnier if they got the lug nutz back in the mail. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

13. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

I would do the following...

1. Take one of those huge "trees" of 500-1000 W halogen work lamps and point the array of lamps at their back window.

2. Take pellet gun and shoot out their light bulb each time it's left on.

3. Take video tape or photographs of their little brats harassing the animals. Turn that over to the police if need be.

4. Throw their crap back into their yard.

5. Either call tow truck and get their car towed or hook a tow strap and yank it back in front of their yard. In fact, chain it to a tree and padlock it... They'll have a heck of a time trying to figure out how to get it out of there (they won't be smart enough for bolt cutters, I'm sure)... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

May as well have some fun with the idiots at their expense...

14. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

my rearend locked up like that too...

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Geez, I'm gettin' Torx bolts and a lock for my diff covers after reading that...

Hey Lara, nice art work!!

16. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

Thats alright, I have vise grips and lots of torx bits. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Muhahaha. J/K. I've never actually done that to anyone, I doubt I would. It still seems like pretty cool revenge, save for the fact that most new POS cars are FWD.

17. ChevyCaGal

Feed their kids some cookies and try to be a nice neighbor. After all they are just kids Lara...

Oh yeah make sure the exlax is ground up so they don't pick it out or know they are eating it... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Steph, I love the way you think /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Id do the following:
    1-get a pellet gun, does wonders for porch lights, AND OIL PANS, DIFF COVERS, AND RADIATORS /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2-Id dump thier garbage IN THIER POS CAR /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3-like he said, tape the fawking lil brats /forums/images/icons/mad.gif and sharpen the dogs teeth /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4-I have been known to DRAG or PUSH a pos outta my way /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5-**** bleach, id yank the bushes out, and pitch it in thier yard while they watch. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

6-I LIKE THE DRIVING IN THIER YARD THOUGH, did ya do some brody's? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    NO MORE Mr. FAWKING NICE GUY /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

19. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I'd like to have a CAD program so I can draw like you...just wonderin' why no one has thought of dumping a Dr Pepper in the gas...works on rwd or fwd...it also doesn't put them in any danger in traffic....

20. muddin4fun

Re: I think I\'m fixing to go and kick my neighbor\'s @sses! *update*

Oh chit! I was fissin to update y'all and got side tracked /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

Anyway...I ran over their garbage can backing out. [sarcasm] opps..[/sarcasm]
    It's mostly shattered. You can see on one of the big pieces a TSL foot print. I'm sure they'll link it to me. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Bring it!!