Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think i've got K5 fever...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Jersey, Aug 26, 2001.

1. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

I think i\'ve got K5 fever...

Caught part of a movie last night called "unbreakable" with bruce willis on PayPerView, and in one of the scenes, they show him getting out of his truck. They don't show much of it but from what i can see, it's a K5. I sat up and actually paid attention to the movie a little more, hoping they would show the truck again! I didn't get to see the whole movie and i'm not sure if they do show his truck again, but i'm waiting for it to come on again tonight just to see if they do! I think the K5 bug has bit me! HA. Hope everyone had a good weekend. back to work in the A.M. damn.

- Jersey

'91K5 - 350, 700R4, NP241

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Re: I think i\'ve got K5 fever...

Welcome to the club...............Don't deny your feelings, embrace them.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.moabdadc22.alloffroad.com/>http://www.moabdadc22.alloffroad.com/</a>Real four wheelers don't need tools to remove body panels, paint, tail lights..etc.

3. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

I also keep my Blazer/Jimmy radar in top shape. [​IMG]

Did anyone see the old 'Hulk' movie a few months ago, I think it was TBS.

The thing is David (Hulk) and a woman are running away from the "bad guys", but these bad guys have two beautiful black Blazers. One is a full convertable, maybe 75, and the other one is an older design 72. Both are lifted with big tires and lots of lights. They are seriously abused on the movie.

The sad part is that at the end the 75 one gets its top snatched with a Cat tractor.[​IMG]

What about Commando? Anyone remember at the beginning of the movie how Scharzennegger goes downhill in his Blazer with a stalled engine? I saw the movie several times, and noticed three different trucks used for that shot. At the beginning is a maybe 78 Blazer, then going downhill it's actually a Jimmy, and at the end when he finally stops it's another Blazer, I think 79.

<font color=purple>//////
    <a target="_blank" href=http://blazer79.freeyellow.com>blazer79.freeyellow.com</a></font color=purple><font color=black>
    Soon a 454 K5!!</font color=black>
    [​IMG]

4. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I saw unbreakable too, and was pretty sure it was a K5. I don't thin kthey show it again, but for some reason I think that movie was made to have a sequel, so maybe.....

90K5

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator