Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think my heart needs a tune-up

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Apr 25, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I just helped a friend move a snowmobile (there were a few of us). We just pushed it down an alley and into his yard.

I didn't even push my very hardest the whole time, but right after I started getting dizzy and light headed, I was breathing as hard as I could (so hard my throat is sore right now), my ears even started ringing a bit.

What's up with that? Is it cause maybe I've been basically sitting down driving or sleeping the last 40 hours and suddenly did this out of the blue?

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

When you get dizzy and your ears start ringing that means your close to passing out (or you are close to an overdose).

As to why /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    Probley a combination of leaning over, pushing, pulling

3. mountainexplorer

Well, it wasn't an overdose.

Maybe an under-dose of food?

I leaned over and pushed on it, but it wasn't even 3 minutes worth.

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Hit the gym... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Try to increase your intake of bacon, pasta and beer. You'll feel better /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Hit the gym... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

Quit being afraid of the guys seeing your ding dong and hit the gym. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Quit being afraid of the guys seeing your ding dong

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't ya hate it when after a good workout you go into the locker room to take a monstershit/shower and as soon as you round the corner there are ALWAYS nekkid old guys just standing around talking about golf or the stock market....I hate those guys..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. mountainexplorer

[ QUOTE ]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hit the gym...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts exactly.

Quit being afraid of the guys seeing your ding dong and hit the gym.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just not a "gym" person. Theres just so much stuff I could do around the house/garage here or up north in the woods that could keep me in shape, plus put me in places where I enjoy the scenery (trees, mountains, water) verses the old naked guy talking about the stock market. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Heck, if I were ambitious enough, there are just so many "projects" I have created(like building/sheds to build, holes to fill in, parts to move and wood to cut up, haul, chop and stack) that I could keep busy, be productive, and stay in shape.

But do I ever do any of it? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Hmmm....maybe you just need to get laid. Sometimes I feel like you described so I scare up a peice of ass, and I usually feel better in the morning(depends if shes still around)... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I'm just not a "gym" person.

[/ QUOTE ]

run til you cant run anymore
    next day run twice that
    youll be fine in about 3 weeks

11. mountainexplorer

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I might be able to run outside to the truck in the driveway. I might have to stop and take a breather in the kitchen though.

12. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I might be able to run outside to the truck in the driveway. I might have to stop and take a breather in the kitchen though.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif................... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif