Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think Someone is Deperate..(Pic)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by †ríçký–Plãýä, Nov 8, 2002.

1. †ríçký–Plãýä

†ríçký–Plãýä Registered Member

[​IMG] Beleive it or not the guy Wonts $7,995 ....He can take that Ford POS and shuv it...!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

If it has a power stroke and a good drivetrain and interior with leather it would be worth it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. †ríçký–Plãýä

..And You would Buy it!?

4. †ríçký–Plãýä

[​IMG] You Can Buy That..ANd I WIll Buy This..For about 1000 More /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif See You On The Trail Hehe /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. †ríçký–Plãýä

[​IMG]...Need i say more? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. prerunner1982

prerunner1982 1/2 ton status

im seeing a trend here? you like moon visors? man those things are hidious! but to each his own i guess...

7. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

he also likes chrome and expensive paint, i dont think that youd want to wheel that pretty blue truck all that much, and those Quad steering stablizers on the Firey truck will get in the way........

8. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

4steering stabelizers?!?! you got blocks under the front of that thing or what?!? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

What is exactly your point with the first pic of the wrecked excurison, anyway? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I thought you might want to buy it for parts or to rebuild it. If you wanting to buy it for parts it might be a good deal.

Ohh and the other two pics you posted IMO are a couple of mall crusiers /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    You Can Buy That..ANd I WIll Buy This..For about 1000 More....

[/ QUOTE ]

You would pay $9k for that? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Hmmmm.....some lift,14 bolt in the back,throw a 60 in the front,some 48s or 52s like that Avalanche super duty,chop the whole roof off,weld in another windshield frame,full cage,some cool tube bumpers and sliders,room for 8 or 10 people...Id wheel it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif When was the last time ya saw an Excursion on the rocks? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ford= /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    Those are some pretty trucks you got there,Tricky!Should I say "MallMauers"?those ladder bars on the blue K/5 really stand out......my Arizona Rocks would love to take a bite out of them!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif.Hey just messin' with you,to each his own!Mike

12. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif haha, no not Mall cruisers? haha, got some little boys around here with that kinds stuff, all the 16 year old girls get in 'em and ride around like they are queens...too funny.
    you can do a lot more with a pimped out K-5 though, like go through the mud, go through trees, rocks, get scratches, run over stuff.....but the pretty ones see dirt and run!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

13. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

whats wrong with moon visors??? im in the process of integrated my snorkel into my sunvisor...maybe ill add some running lights while im at it. and some KC baja lights up top. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif nothing screems <font color="red"> HARDCORE </font color> more than a set of baja lights. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

I like moonvisors also. I didn't put one on this truck because 11mpg makes my wallet cry. When I put my moonvisor on my Sonoma I lost 1.5 mpg. I'd really like to have one again (keeps the sun off me) but it isn't worth the lost money.

15. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

My paint was pretty three months ago like that blue one. I don't have a lift under mine though but it's laying on the barn floor waiting to go in. All my paint is scratched up now though. I have this really crazy looking scratch on my fuel door.. His interior is probably nicer than mine since I tore all mine out after parking it up to the seat in water.

Anyway, my point is that I wheel mine and I at least painted the inner wheelwells on my truck.

16. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

i painted my frame (without taking the body off) and inner wheel wells, Its kinda tight to have painted frame and axles for rockcrawling, and when you go muddin it rinses off easy....

17. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I agree. Mine is flaking off the axle though. The parts on the frame where I didn't beat on it enough with a hammer to get the 2" square rust flakes off has fallen off.

I did mine before I painted the body:
    [​IMG]

18. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

where did you get the pic of that blue truck????
    sure look's like a North Dakota plate on it????

dave

19. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status