Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think the neighbor's 10 year old daughter....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Is going to have a baby by the time she's 13... And her mom is going to be proud of her...

I was sitting in my front yard this afternoon while a couple of friends put together a mountain bike I bought from one of them (got a sweet deal, but that's for another day) and a whoreish looking girl probably 13 or 14 years old walks up to the house next door and opens the window...

That's when the girl inside stuck her head out and they started talking about something... Then she was yelling at her brother, "shut the g-- d---n door I'm talking to Tiffany!"

So then the girl's brother and his friend come out, wearing devil horns on their heads and just stand there doing their thing... I didn't hear everything the girls were talking about but I did hear the girl inside mention that she'd rather have 8 toes than 3 testicles... HOLY PISS....

She was talking about how she was grounded for something and couldn't leave the house... And how she said to her mom, "If I can't talk on the phone or leave the house, how the hell am I gonna talk to Tiffany?" I guess her mom said it was okay for her to talk to her friend through the window...

WAIT here's the good part... She climbed through the window to follow two guys with Tiffany... Hrmmmm they came back a few minutes later and both went into the house... As I was crutching my way to my door, the parents pulled up, I don't know what happened next, but I hope it was good...

I've never heard so much swearing and talking about sex from kids that young in my life... Maybe this belongs as a reply to Z3PR's thread, but what the hell is going on?

I'm just glad I'm moving out of the trailer park soon :D

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hmmm yeah I can kinda see how this is like Z3PRs post on mowing fastfood lawn, she'll probably end up making 150 bucks a month working with a bunch of illegals that are trying to trim her bush...:p:

3. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

nuff said.

i give her til she's 12.

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Hell, I'd say she's already 5 months along. :doah: :haha: