Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I think we might need to post around the correct Blazerfest dates...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyCaGal, Jun 16, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Ok... I met a guy yesterday at Home Depot when I went to buy some new window shades.... he was parked by my moms Honda I had. I said nice K5 and he said thanks! I started to talk shop to him and was like hey you ever go to pirate4x4... I said yeah. I asked him about CK5 and he said he didn't know it and would check it out. I asked him about Blazerfest and he said someone on PBB mentioned it but for this weekend the 21-23rd... I wonder how many people have heard it's for that weekend? Should we go around and post up on sites it's not that weekend. If some random guy I spoke with in a parking lot thought it was this upcoming weekend how many others think that?

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

go post it it can't hurt and I think the mag had the date from the # 2 fest from ck5's calender as #3 fest do it it can't hurt...mike
    Did anyone ever confirm the mag that has/had the date wrong...mike

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I bought it...They have last years dates.. They had to have of gotten from here..Steve hasn't updated that page latly...Dan

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

That'd suck someone shows up a weekend early... LOL... I can see it now... WTF is everyone? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah, kinda like when i showed up in sac for street machine nationals and they decided to change dates without notifying anyone of it after they had already published dates in all the mags and had already sent out all entry forms. So we decided to do what anyone else would have done, went to reno to gamble instead, then got snowed in on our way home. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif