Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I totally understand know..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rjfguitar, Sep 18, 2003.

1. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I totally understand know why some of you guys run larger tires like 38's and bigger. I have 35"boggers and have done mostly just mud and 35's have been big enough for me. I have been in some snow, and dirt trails also and never had problems with clearence. Across the street from my ranch a constuction company piled up 100,000 yards of dirt /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif They packed it with a cat and it is long and pretty narrow(looks like a freeway overpass) with REALLY steep sides(my square sub box rolled /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I kept climing the sides but barelly made it because I would spin to the top and drag my transfer case and diffs where the sides meet the top. If it wasnt for the incredible traction of the boggers I would have gotten stuck from being high centered but they managed to drag me through it. Just saying that know I understand why really big tires are needed for other things besides rock crawling and deep..deep..mud bogging. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

--------------------
    85K5,3/4ton,14boltFF,10bolt, 9"lift,35"boggers, 16.5x14 welds, big horse 406SBC/700R4 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

did you manage to get over the " no tresspassing" signs too while you were over there??? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. rjfguitar

It is my neibors property and I am taking care of it right now because he just had open heart surjery. Plus his daughter and law is the one that said go for it.

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

saweeet it's fair game then..

*nevermind on the other part,LOL*

5. rjfguitar

Uh, If you saw her you wouldnt say that /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I like my girlfriend, she's very attractive /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I think he meant that the hill was fair game nimrod /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    *nevermind on the other part,LOL*

[/ QUOTE ]
    (DBblazer) Did you read this! he changed his post before you even read it. nimrod. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I did change it, I re read what I wrote and desided it wasn't the off topic forum so I best change it. LOL
    nimrods /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-Jeremy
    else nominated nimrod