Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i turned 21 lsat night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Jun 16, 2005.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

had a couple friends take me out last night, and amazingly i am up and ready to work at 9:30..

one more thing, dont eat a triple chocolate birthday cake, and alot of lasagna :doah: :eek1:

I can say that puke is a neat projectile off a secondstory balcany at 5 am when the sun is comming up...its a neat site to see :whistle: I was even nice enought to go get my hose and a give a drunkin effort to clean it off... :screwy:

I wanna thank my parants for getting me here...the car jackers for not shooting me, my friends last night for the bud light, yager bombs, red headed sluts, and a few other drinks I couldnt remember iff my life depended on it, and a big thanks to my designated driver Candy, not only can she drive a stick, she's also a cutie :D

Ok.. off to prepare for tonight, second round of friends are comming over, then friday my mom is having me go out dacing 3 of her hot 35-40 year old friends.... :grin: They all want to take me dancing and buy me drinks, All I can say is with age comes exp. and these women are twice my age :haha: :saweet: :thumb: :waytogo: :woot: :thinking:

there will be pics if I am awake saterday :cool1:

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Dude I have two words for you now that your 21 ........ T%^TY BAR :D

3. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well, now you can start drinking..... :haha::haha:

4. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

That boy don't need no Ti@$y Bar ... have you seen the chicks he hangs out with!?

Happy Birthday!

Eric M.

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Seen them ??? I have had some within' 2 feet of me ........ if I wasn't married :D

6. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

Hmmmm, 2' away ... I call that the danger zone! :grin: Good for you for behaving, I guess that ring around your finger helps out.

Eric M.