Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I volunteer to Video

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by tori89k5, May 17, 2002.

1. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

I want to volunteer to Video some of the action. Im not a pro by any means, but i do take a mean picture once in awhile. I can and of course will make everyone a copy of whatever i get. The only thing i ask is bring along with you a blank VHS tape and maybe a postage paid envelope so i can get your copy out to you. I am up for requests and suggestions.
    Now get back to work on your rig, time draws near !

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Sounds good Tori, I will bring my camera & digital also.
    Keep in mind though that unless you have a rider, there is usally not much time to take shots. I'll bring a extra tape or two with me if I remember. The coolest thing would be to get a copy of all tapes and make one really good one. I did that once, added music and even did stills to some of the music and it took me many hours to make. I might just strap my camera to the roof lights and go for it.....LOL

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Good Idea! Hey you can start the Vid with the California Caravan!!!! Getting some action shots of the caravan heading East, going thru Vegas and stuff like that. Not a whole lot but just a few shots to start the vid would be killer diller!!!!!!

4. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

I agree with Burt....sometimes the videos I've seen are kind of boring because it's all truck footage, and they never talk to the driver's or show the "atmosphere" surrounding the event.

CK5ers are at least as interesting as the vehicles they drive...!!! I'd like to see the trucks AND the people on the Blazer Bash 2002 tape. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Good call........ i like the suggestions.... Guess i'll have to do some interviews and capture some regular non-driving action

6. Danno

Danno 1/2 ton status

I'll have my camera rolling that weekend as well. I'm driving my horribly stock K5 to Moab, but I'll try to hitch a ride with the big wheels and get some good footage.

I'm definately up for combining all of our video... I can bring my AC/DC inverter with a TV and VCR so we can make copies of each other's tapes at night. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif