Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I voted for Bush cause I'm stupid.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Nov 5, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I voted for Bush cause I\'m stupid.

Some kid on Livejournal was ranting so I commented, he said "well we still have the right to rebel so maybe we should go buy guns." My response, thats why I voted for Bush, Kerry voted numerous times for weapons bans and restrictions and lied about his hunting past. In a country run by Democrats we wouldn't have guns to rebel with. His response "you voted for Bush cause you are stupid". Clever guy I tells ya.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: I voted for Bush cause I\'m stupid.

[ QUOTE ]
    Some kid on Livejournal was ranting so I commented, he said "well we still have the right to rebel so maybe we should go buy guns." My response, thats why I voted for Bush, Kerry voted numerous times for weapons bans and restrictions and lied about his hunting past. In a country run by Democrats we wouldn't have guns to rebel with. His response "you voted for Bush cause you are stupid". Clever guy I tells ya.

[/ QUOTE ] I'd be willing too bet that the kid isn't old enough too vote anyways.

3. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

i tell ya man...not only is that little bastard probably just out of diapies, his little chickensh*t ass only said that because he's protected by distance..

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hahah he made a whole post on his journal quoting me.

5. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

No one seems to understand us. Oh well. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah I'll carry my firearms and live happily while he does umm I have no idea nor do I care. Hes from California /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Leave California alone! We woulda gone Bush without San Fransisco! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'll blame PA on Philadelphia

9. semper-k-five

YEAH...that europe newspaper front page pic has been floatin around emails here at work....requardless of ones "political beliefs", i cannot for the life of me understand how so many countries that owe their freedom to us can be so bold with their insults...

before some liberal jumps in, YES, I KNOW FRANCE HELPED US OUT DURING THE REVOLUTION....My response to the libbies that waste time makin that dumb ass observaion is, WE NEVER CALLED THE NATION OF FRANCE, GREAT BRITIAN or anyone else for that matter, idiots for who they voted for...or painted graffiti on the headstones of the Fallen Soldiers in France during WWII over the Iraq issue.

The simple fact is that some of these people need to get slapped around a bit and knocked down a few rungs on their "holier than 'thou" ladder...

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

We have a local park with statues of all the presidents and a day or 2 before the elections, some POS libs splashed red paint and wrote some anti-Bush crap on GW's statue. Pisses me off that they call us violent and evil, but they are the ones resorting to vandalism. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    The simple fact is that some of these people need to get slapped around a bit and knocked down a few rungs on their "holier than 'thou" ladder...

[/ QUOTE ]

Would it be so. The sad part is however that France has been kissing butt to terrorists so long that they have a pass card. Look where Arafat ended up. Look at the blatant anti-semitism in France which the govt. turns a blind eye to. There are so many muslims all over europe that people tolerate the anti-Israel and anti-U.S. crap without blinking an eye. The muslim doctrine proposes world domination. All France is doing is buying time to see if they can convince the radicals to pick on somebody else for as long as possible. We have a lesser version of it here too with the Birkenstock wearing feta cheese eating soy latte with no whip sipping chicory cigarette smoking tree hugging save the whales protect the spotted owl Al Gore was robbed SUV vandalizing non-shaving welfare sponging pacifists who believe that war is not the last option, but no option. Sooner or later they will be the first slaughtered. As somebodies sig line states "Those who beat their swords into powshares will be plowing for those who didn't". Which reminds me, I need to get over to the Cow Palace gun show and replenish my supply of .223. Oh, and by the way, this leftover tri-tip with my special marinade is downright tasty this morning.

12. semper-k-five

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would it be so. The sad part is however that France has been kissing butt to terrorists so long that they have a pass card. Look where Arafat ended up. Look at the blatant anti-semitism in France which the govt. turns a blind eye to. There are so many muslims all over europe that people tolerate the anti-Israel and anti-U.S. crap without blinking an eye. The muslim doctrine proposes world domination. All France is doing is buying time to see if they can convince the radicals to pick on somebody else for as long as possible. We have a lesser version of it here too with the Birkenstock wearing feta cheese eating latte sipping chicory cigarette smoking tree hugging save the whales protect the spotted owl pacifists who believe that war is not the last option, but no option. Sooner or later they will be the first slaughtered. As somebodies sig line states "Those who beat their swords into powshares will be plowing for those who didn't". Which reminds me, I need to get over to the Cow Palace gun show and replenish my supply of .223

[/ QUOTE ]

While ur at it, stop by the closest Publisher and get that paragraph put out in Hardback...just a one page book w/ those words!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I went back and tuned it up even more since I was on a protein and Jack Daniels high here....

14. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

he probley watched the new eminem video... punk ass
    I like EM but what the hell was he thinkin? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

15. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Liberals have been calling President Bush Dumb and stoopid for as long as I can rember. Funny how he beats them at every turn, even at their own games.
    Now people are calling all of us who support President Bush dummies.
    Well I'm proud to be a dummy for President Bush /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    [​IMG]
    59,459,765 dummies cant be wrong. America is Bush Country.

16. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

That map is so awesome. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Too bad my county is blue but the state turned out RED!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif....barely! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

17. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

don't try and match witts with an un-armed man! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I got this one: "If you vote for Bush, you must really HATE America!" ...now /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif 13 years of Honorable Service to this country I hate....I was highly offended by the comment, and I let the person know....they apologized-for what its worth.

19. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Screw the French. Thier government jumps on every despotic bandwagon that pulls through town. They collabarated with the Nazis, so why not the islamo-facists. I've been to Europe and France is the only place that sucked to be in. Not a single European Country stacks up to the USA /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif in my experience.

20. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Liberals have been calling President Bush Dumb and stoopid for as long as I can rember. Funny how he beats them at every turn, even at their own games.
    Now people are calling all of us who support President Bush dummies.
    Well I'm proud to be a dummy for President Bush /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    [​IMG]
    59,459,765 dummies cant be wrong. America is Bush Country.

[/ QUOTE ]

My County in Calif. is RED!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif